Rain

//And in that moment,
I knew that,
I may have been the light,
To her darkness,
After all,
But her darkness,
Would always,
Overtake the light I had,
To offer...
-Mason Mount 'You//

You look away in disgust.

Kissed who?

You can't remember anything, the effect of the alcohol scarred your brain and took out segments which apparently now will ruin ur relationship.

"Kissed who?.." you breathe, confused as hell as another migraine forms and bitter rain makes your hair, your body, your skin damp.

Mason opens his mouth to say soemthing, then closes it, understanding...."Were you drunk?..." he can't believe his own words as soon as it comes out.

The migraine increases as you try your hardest to remeber.

It's blank.

Your minds blank as a hole.

"I-I don't know Mason." You sniff, water balancing on the tip of your nose as you shiver in the coldness.

Mason looks away and the pain in his eyes is so blanatanly obvious.

"F*ck...Y/n..I- I don't know if we can hold this together. I saw you kiss him, I saw you kiss Asher back." Mason croaks.

Is he-...is he breaking up with you?

You stare at the floor and the migraine makes a sudden stop, and everything comes all together, all in one go.

It hurts.

As if a memory is piercing your skin but it begins to make sense. Everything makes sense...

After a few minutes of silence you say:
"I-I remember...Asher gave me a flask, and I drank it..." you admit, shocked by the words coming out of your own mouth.

"Then he kissed you and you-...you f*cking kissed him back Y/n." Mason finishes off.

Tears trickles down your cheek.
"I know I know it's wrong. I- I heard everything, I heard how you love Brianna now."

"What?"

You begin to silently sob as Mason's heart aches. "In the cafe, me and Asher were there and- I heard everything you said, and it was before I got drunk, Mason." You struggle each word like poison escaping your mouth, leaving a burn on your lips.

Mason holds a confused expression for a while then raises his eyebrows.

"Y/n I was helping her with a script that's all!" He explains, "You can't say much, you KISSED that dude back. You CHEATED on me Y/n...you cheated."

"I didn't cheat, Mason I wasn't in my senses, you know why I don't drink alcohol! You know, it does more damage to me than normal people. I didn't mean to kiss him back! Besides, after what Brianna did last time, I'm surprised you even went to the cafe with her in the first place."

"I avoided her Y/n but she kept on pestering me!"

You stay silent.

"You think I'm speaking sh*t don't you?" Mason breathes, his breathe slow and heavy, yet deep and sophisticated.

You stay silent.

Again.

And your silence says it all.

"Well no worries, I was just a toy to you anyway." Mason blurts out, practically calling you a whore.

A full on whore.

You just stare at him, shocked that he would ever, even think of saying that.

"Y/-" he sniffs, his eyes watery and stained with the bitter tears.

Gulping, you turn around, cars zoom fast, in an attempt to escape, escape the rain, and at this rate, rain isn't so fun anymore..

You want to escape too...