Uhm

//I'd wash my hands of everything,
Mud,
Sand,
Dust,
So why was it so hard,
To wash your love off?
-Mason Mount 'You'//

And so, Asher's eye begin to change into mesmisiring colours, ocean blue, emerald green, ocean blue again.

His smile does loops to your heart, totallyyyyy not the alcohol.

"Has anyone told you that you're really pretty Mason?"

Ashers face slightly scrunches up when you call him 'Mason' by accident, but you're mind thinks nothings wrong with it.

In your brain, it is Mason right?

Alcohol does fuzzy things to everyone, but to you...oh boy it does more than just 'fuzzy things'.

In the distance, Mason stands, his heart torn in pieces as he sees you so close with Asher, how you both are looking at each other.

Little does Mason know, your drunk, your scared, your confused, your hurt, and most of all, you don't even recollect that who you're with, you think you're with Mason, not some Asher.

Nonetheless...doesn't make up for an excuse...

Mason feels angry, yet hurt to the point that he's stationary, just staring at the scene before his eyes.

Asher edges closer to you, as Mason sees this he clenches his face and walks towards you both..

Glancing (or so it seems) one look at Mason, Asher kisses you hard, his soft cherry stained lips hugging yours.

Unaware that it's Asher, you kiss him back, this 'passionate' kiss tingling all throughout you as you taste him on your tongue.

Mason's POV

What.

The..

Hell....

I stop where I am, and watch, as she doesn't even pull away.

Have I done that much damage?

Have I hurt her that f*cking much she decides to cheat on me?

My insides burn, pleading for salvation in all this misery, fighting for a source of happiness.

..Y/n...

No no no

Sh*t no.

This can't be happening, I need her...she said she'll never leave me.

My eyes flutter back the tears on the edge of my eyes as I run to my car.

Needing, wanting, having to escape.

Your POV

You pull away, a smile drifted across your face, now your head turns all faint and light.

A bee buzzes in your brain as you collapse on the floor.

The alcohol making more dangerous affects on you, taking control of your whole body.