Everything

((⚠️ TW: Assault))

//and at the end of all this,
I realised,
That he was the spark,
I needed from the beginning
-Y/n Y/l/n 'You'//

Mason's POV

Tears try resting to burst down, I shiver everyone in my path and sprint up the stairs, near,h tripping over but bringing myself up.

Curse words repeat nonstop in my head in large bold letters, stabbing me in the throat.

I did it again.

I f*cking did it again.

Kicking open every door, I loosen my tie and bang upon the door, it was locked, this is the door.

The door she is in.

Nerves rattling, I use my fist to bang the door, then I walk a couple steps backwards and kick the door, I kick the door so hard but it's no use.

Security immediately comes rushing up, anger sprawled across their face.

"SIR-" one begins, as I continue to hang the door.

"OPEN IT, PLEASE DON'T YOU DARE F*CKING TOUCH HER!" I beg, I don't care if I f*cking have to kneel down, no one can hurt her, no one can hurt my girl, I won't let them, I won't let him.

"Sir calm down please, p is going on?" A calmer officer asks, as I just stare at him, wondering if he has a wife, if he has someone, someone that he would do anything for.

"My- my girlfriend is in there, she just fainted and- and that guy took her that random f*cking p*rvert took her in that f*cking room and I don't even- I don't even know what's going on." I say, so quickly I'm surprised he even understood what he said, I run a finger through my knotted sweaty hair, hyperventilating.

"Okay, okay Sir, you see, this could be a private booked room so don't bang on it please-" he answers, as I back away slowly, I feel like crying like sobbing the f*cking life out of me.

Both security guards hold their guns close to them, and knock on the door gently "excuse me, Officer Mark and Officer John here, please May you open the door on the count of 5, if you do not, we will legally have to barge in." The Officer repeats himself again more louder and clearer and then begins the countdown.

"5...."

Nothing...

"4..."

Nothing again...

"3..."

I begin to clench my fist to barge open the door myself.

"2..."

F*CKING HELL

"okay if you don't answer now we will have to barge open-"

Clenching my fists, he finally opens the door, to unleash his top few buttons undone, and leaning on the threshold a smirk holding his pride.

"I swear, I will f*cking beat the sh-" I begin before the officer holds me back, I don't even realise that I'm only an inch before smashing him in the balls.

Your POV

His strong aftershave ran up your nostrils, as he climbed on top of you, nostalgia ate away at you, not the good kind, it bit away at your flesh and teared you apart limb from limb.

Pushing, shoving, kicking you try to defend yourself, but he's too big, too strong and your mind is confused.

So very confused.

That's all it ever been though...

Ear aching banging echoes throughout the room as Elliott let's out a large grunt and opens the door before him.

Wiping your bitter, harsh tears you sit up, grab anything as close to a weapon next to you and grip it in your hand.

You hear shouting...you hear a voice.

This voice screaming for you.

Just you.