Asher's POV

//You first became,
A fondness,
Now an,
Obsession...
-Asher 'You'//

Asher's POV

When her y/e/c  clashed onto mine for the first time, mascara was smeared all over her eyelid and down her soft cheeks but that didn't hide the glistening shine sparkling maleficently within the depths of her pupils.

Crazy how something as simple as human eyes can make you feel a certain way, and can determine ones personality. I knew at that time, that I was messing with the wrong person, this person is hurt, she's delicate and tender. The way she hides herself, not opening up yet expressing herself with her meaningful words.

It's enough.

Enough to show me who she is.

And she's gorgeous.

The first time I spoke to her, listening to her voice was equivalent to listening to a huddle of birds twittering in sync at sunrise. Everything she spoke, she spoke with humour yet whenever she said something it was sophisticated.. mysterious almost.

And today-...when I saw her in her patient bed, looking exhausted it broke every part of me, knowing it's me...I put her in this situation, this situation which is tearing her apart limb by limb.

However..when she began talking to me,when she wanted me, and only spoke of my name...it felt magical.

I felt wanted.

I felt loved for once in my life I felt like someone cares. Even if they aren't in their right senses...I know she cares.

"Asher can I ask you a question." She mumbles, her mesmerising eyes gazing at mine,my fingers still interlocking hers.

I nod slowly.

"What's your secret? I know there's something your hiding." She asks, with such serenity and nobility it's impossible to ignore. I gulp down the lump in my throat, the lumb with harsh spikes on it, biting away at my throat.

I smile, "nothing."

A lie.

Y/n I am made of secrets.

Too many secrets, and you don't know how f*cking badly I want to let it all out, how f*cking badly I want to tell you everything.

But if I do.

I'll lose your love.

I'd rather risk everything than lose your love Y/n.

Because I think-....I think I'm starting to like you.

Not the L word, I never say the L word.

How am I meant to believe in love if no one has ever loved me?

Love drags people apart. My heart been used too many times to be in a relationship.

I've never fell in love, or found the right girl but something...something is happening to me...whenever I'm with Y/n.

I can't stop thinking about her, I can't stop dreaming about her, and I can't stop lying to her because I'm afraid.

Really afraid...and you don't even know why...

I don't want to be afraid anymore-..