Pinch me

//Only you.
Just you.
-Y/n Y/l/n 'You'//

⚠️ BLOOD

You want to escape too...

"Y/N!" Mason yells with all his effort behind you, as you continue walking forwards wanting your emotions to disappear, to fade away as easily as the memories..

Whore..

"Y-" Mason scream and a flashing truck has no time to break before you are plummeted onto the ground.

Intolerable pain knocks you out, causing you to become unconscious.

Mason's POV

My eyes roll back to my head.

F*ck...

I just stand there, shocked, not even trying to move, but I have to move, I have to be there for her...

But what's the point? I didn't even save her..

But I should've, I should've done more...

I begin shaking, shaking literally shaking so much that I feel on edge, way too on edge.

I open my mouth o say something, but nothing comes out as a crowd forms over Y/n's body.

I can't breathe, I can't, this is all my fault.
This is all my f*cking fault

What the f*ck did I do? I didn't protect her and that my job.

It's all my f*cking fault.

All f*cking mine..

"SOMEONE CALL 999" I hear someone shout.

"WHAT HAPPENED?" Another screams.

"I THINK SHE'S DEAD!" Someone bellows, and it hits me harder than rock to my skull.

Wha-

At last, I push though the crowd, and the professionals who are holding me back, to Y/n.

Blood is sprawled all across her face, her lips done and her legs bruised harshly.

She's not dead, it's obvious she's not dead..but my heart is.

I collapse on my knees by her, holding her hand in mine and kissing it gently.

"Y/n p-please I'm sorry darling."

Her eyes don't even open.
Her fingers don't even move.
She's turned lifeless, soulless almost.
And I feel disgusted, disgusted at how I acted, at how I yelled at her, at what I said to her.

I want this to be a dream..

Please.

Pinch me...