You

//Oh,
And I found,
Love,
Where is wasn't,
Supposed to be.
-Mason Mount You//

Yet that all disappears, when her lips tangle with his, as if they are oddly in sync, her head shifting along with his in this kiss..this deep kiss.

It hurts, somehwere deep inside it is ripping you apart, but it shouldn't because as far as you know, you don't even know this boy.

But at the same time..you do.

You just do.

It's that simple.

Within this kiss, you can read the expression on this gorgeous boy's face, he looks lost, as if this kiss is only filling in a third of his gaps.

Hardly anything.

As if there is someone else to fill the other thirds.

As if there is someone else, to fill his heart.

And in fact, there is...

Mason's POV

This kiss, this kiss with Brianna feels horrible, feels fake...most of all it tears my heart away because it betrays me, it's hurts.

It really hurts, because I should be kissing Y/n..

No one else.

Pulling away, I spot a glimmering dress in the corner of my eye, only to see her.

Y/n.

Sh*t.

All she does it stare at me, with so much confusion, I just want to grab her in my arms and hold her close,

I just want her to remember that she's mine.

And I'm her's.

She gulps.

I can tell she is at unease, I can tell something is breaking her apart deep inside.

I can tell she's...reminiscing.

My heart thunders, as I realise that I'm just as bad...that I kissed Brianna back...

F*ck.

Your POV

In complete confusion by your hurt emotions, you stand there idly, watching this beautiful boy stare back at you, and in his eyes, he is hurt, he is pleading for someone...little do you know..that that "someone" is you.

And only...

You.

"Y/n come on the dance is going to begin soon." Asher's hand grip on your wrist as he leads you away from the stunning yet mysterious boy.

You dress swishes elegantly behind you as you slowly look back, only to see him stare right back at you...

Something is familiar....

About him,

About this.

About...everything.

Simply everything...