Chapter 11

⚠️GO BACK AND VOTE ON THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS IF YOU HAVEN'T.⚠️

VOTE AND COMMENT 📌

━━━𑁍━━━

Sakura looked up in shock. Sasuke's arms wrapped around her waist out of instinct to protect her, "Gomen...gomen".

Sakura tried getting up but Sasuke's arm around her waist made her fall back on his chest with a thud. The Uchiha grunted in pain as his breath got knocked out all of a sudden.

Sakura's pink hair was splattered on Sasuke's chest whose arms were still wrapped around her. Her soft chest was squashed between his chest as her other arm was over his shoulder, "Sakura.."

"Hn?". The pinkette asked.

"I am removing my hands, so get up and don't stumble". The embarrassed kunoichi nodded in his chest as the Uchiha let her go and she stood up immediately.

Sasuke sat up and adjusted his clothes, not looking directly at her.

"Uhm... We should go out, I need some vegetables for tonight and tomorrow. You should come too". Sakura looked expectedly towards Sasuke who just give a curt nod, standing up before bowing his head in front of Sakura.

"Aa..Nani?".

"Do what you did last night to hide my rinnegan". A slight blush spread over the pinkette as she combed her fingers through his hair, downwards to hide his left eye.

"Done". Sakura declared and Sasuke took a step back giving her a nod.

"Let's go then". Sasuke followed Sakura as they walked out of the apartment before locking it.

Sakura admired the way Sasuke looked as they walked beside each other and got some curious glances from the villagers who wondered about the identity of the young handsome man beside Sakura-sama.

His v-neck, grey t-shirt fitted perfectly on his muscular chest, showcasing his toned biceps and forearms where his veins were quite visible because of his rolled-up sleeves.

Sasuke ignored her gaze and acted like he didn't notice her staring at him. Whatever the reason may be, Sakura was appreciative he didn't call her out and let her drink up in his presence.

The couple passed through various shops silently in each other's company before stopping at a shop for some vegetables.

"Ah! Sakura-sama, what brings you here?". The shopkeeper asked with enthusiasm.

"Oh..I just need some vegetables for home". The pinkette smiled softly and the raven-haired watched the interaction between them.

"Of course, of course...just wait here, I'll pack all the necessary stuff". The man offered before running off inside to collect everything.

"Should I pack some eggs too?". He shouted looking for a confirmation from the pinkette who nodded.

"Here you go, hope it's everything you will need". Sakura moved forward to collect the bag but before she could, a pale hand took it, looking back she found Sasuke observing the surroundings while holding the plastic bags.