Chapter 15

⚠️GO BACK AND VOTE ON ALL THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS IF YOU HAVEN'T⚠️

VOTE AND COMMENT 📌

━━━𑁍━━━

The Uchiha cut through the air in frustration after he had enough of waiting for the kunoichi to appear. Leaves crunched under his foot as he jumped from one tree to another.

Could it be, my hawk didn't reach her?, Sasuke shaked his head in annoyance.

The afternoon bliss was spread all over the village and while there was no major activity going around, he noticed the alternative personalities of his comrades gathered together in a group which was really weird for this dimension, when half of them doesn't even like each other.Even Charasuke was there, however he looked rather serious.

Sasuke ignored them, going forward until Sakura's apartment came in to his view when he noticed her balcony door open. That is weird, she never leaves the door unlocked, Sasuke thought.

He carefully jumped on her balcony and his body went stiff upon sensing some unregistered chakra lingering around from his sharingan.

The note he had send was sprawled all over the balcony in pieces. A frantic Uchiha quickly did a check of the house with his sharingan to sense any other chakra but there wasn't any when his eyes fell on pointed dart in the corner.

He carefully picked up the dart and smelled the needle for any significance of what might have been used in that and the only thing he could come up with, was a sedative.

"Dammit! Where are you Sakura!". Sasuke clutched the dart in his hands tightly, nearly bursting it when he heard someone approaching. He jumped back on the tree branch which gave a clear view to her balcony.

Four ANBU Black Ops, approached the scene where Sakura might have fainted according to the looks after being sedated. If the ANBU Black Ops knows about Sakura's abduction, it explains now why everyone was gathered there earlier.

With a goal clear in his mind, the Uchiha fled for the gathered group, mentally preparing his eyes for a battle.

Once he found the group, he landed near them scaring Charasuke, Kiba and Rock Lee.

"I will not get scared!". Rock Lee whispered to himself, his one hand over his chest.

"Sakura-chan's boyfriend, I request you to go back and jump again. So I can prove that I will not be scared". He bowed infront of the Uchiha who ignored him and walked over to where Menma, Hinata, Ino and Neji where standing.

"Do any of you know anything about Sakura's abduction?". Sasuke asked straight to the point and Menma shaked his head in frustration.

"Oi! Why are you asking about her now? When it has been approximately one hour of her missing". Hinata snapped, untrustworthy of the stranger.

Sasuke sensed that she still didn't trust him which also means she can convince others to do the same "I was leaving for my village upon receiving a mission. However while Sakura and I were bidding our goodbyes, I forgot the scroll on her apartment and had to travel back again half way in, only to find her....". Sasuke quickly came up with a story which sounded a bit reasonable and more understandable.