Chapter 14

⚠️GO BACK AND VOTE ON ALL THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS IF YOU HAVEN'T⚠️

VOTE AND COMMENT 📌

━━━𑁍━━━

The pinkette squinted and opened her eyes as the sun rays shadowed her face. Ultimately in the night, she fell asleep after struggling for hours. With a groan she got up, stretching her body with a pleasurable grunt.

The sleep wasn't the one where you wake up well-rested but rather weary. Sakura ignored her wish to stay in bed as she walked into the washroom to freshen up and take a shower.

After having a hot relaxing shower, the kunoichi dressed up before walking off to the kitchen to make something for both of them.

“Sasuke-k.....” Halfway through, Sakura realized he wasn't at the apartment when she remembered his words from last night.

I guess he already left to investigate the area, he should have at least woken me up before going, the kunoichi pouted and settled on some fruits to eat as she didn't feel the hunger to eat alone.

Sakura walked over to the slab, where a basket of fruit was placed with a note underneath from Sasuke.

Sakura raised her eyebrows when she noticed the note as she observed the neat handwriting of him.

My rinnegan still hasn't recovered and I don't think it will, something is wrong and while I scrutinize the area where we landed, you should buy those eyedrops you advised for me and thrash this note before going~𝑆

Wakatta”. Sakura said with newfound devotion, while the Uchiha is out there trying his best to find a way back home, the pinkette would do anything to be of help.

“Let’s go get those eyedrops, shannaro!”. Sakura declared, taking a fierce bite out of the red-washed apple.

She patiently finished the apple as going out with an empty stomach isn't good. Once it was finished, she chugged down the orange juice before grabbing her keys and money present in the upper drawer of the kitchen.

A flapping sound coupled with tiny knocks on her glass door, caught her interest as she turned around to find Sasuke's hawk, Garuda trying to get in with a piece of paper in his mouth.

Sakura kept the keys and money back on the slab except for the previous note before running to the balcony door. She quickly opened it when the hawk settled on her arm.

“What do you have for me”. Sakura smiled and took the paper from the hawk before it vanished in a poof, opening another letter by Sasuke, she read the contents on it as a happy expression settled across her face.

I have found the way to return, as soon as you receive this letter come by the area outside the village we landed and thrash this note too.~ 𝑆

A relieved sigh left her body as she finally heard what she wanted to hear since yesterday. Now they can go back and help the others to fight Otustuki Kaguya, and the chance Naruto gave to Sakura won't be wasted.

Sasuke-kun and I are coming, Naruto-kun wait for us!

Sakura tore the notes into several tiny pieces, not letting the torn pieces fall on the ground as she took a step back when a slight pain emerged in her neck and her head felt light-headed. A nausea feeling bubbled inside her throat when her jade eyes noticed the pointed dart on her neck.

“Whe...ho....?”.

The pieces of paper fell to the ground as her grip loosened before her body fell on the ground, losing consciousness to the Midazolam injection used in medical procedures to cause drowsiness and a loss of consciousness.

Two ninja's watched the whole scene unfold from their hidden spot as one of the masked shinobi packed up his gun which was used to shoot the dart when the kunoichi had her guard lowered.

“Pftt..got the previous Hokage's daughter”. The other smirked.

After packing up they are the weapon, they carefully jumped on her balcony when no one was around in the neighborhood. One of the masked ninjas did a hand seal before he placed a chakra lock on her hands.

“We did not need to do that, she's not that much of a threat to us”. The second ninja scoffed, picking up the knocked-out kunoichi in his arms,

“Ah! Don't be a fool, we can never be sure around these hidden leaf ninjas... they are all dangerous”.

“Fine whatever!”. The second ninja replied, rolling his eyes.

“Doesn't matter now that we have Haruno Sakura, the current Hokage would do anything to get the previous Hokage's daughter back....” He laughed,

“...Even if it means trading the byakugan from the heiress of Hyuga clan with her”. The first Ninja completed the sentence for his partner with a smirk.

“Now, let's go before someone catches us!”. The second ninja, who was holding the unconscious Sakura nodded as they both secretly and quietly jumped from one tree to another without getting noticed and passed the village entrance.

Their hideout wasn't that far from Konoha, about a mile or so, the perfect distance to keep an eye on everyone's moment from there.

The wooden run-down cottage wasn't that great with breakouts in its wall and broken glass window, but it was still a perfect place to lay low without any skepticism.

The second ninja walked in first, laying the kunoichi against the wooden plank, where he tied her hand's backs.

“It will take at least one or two hours for her to wake up, until then we'll send a note to the Hokage in half an hour”. The first ninja suggested, taking the binoculars from the dainty table.

“I'll go change spots with Tanuki in the forest, you stay here with her until he doesn't return. Then come back to change places with Hiru”. The second ninja nodded going on full alert as his partner left for the watcher duty.

The ninja kneeled in front of the unconscious Sakura when his eyes landed on her bandaged arm, slowly opening the bandage he noticed the healed burn marks.

“Look what we have here previous Hokage's precious daughter living your life to the fullest while we suffer in the world alone”. Taking out a kunai from his left leg, he made three cuts over her burn marks, sneering at her.

“Looks like, it will take more time to heal it now”. He smirked as blood flowed down her arm.

“Sleep tight Sakura-sama”. He mocked, swinging back his kunai.

━━━━━━

We're in LIAD's finale now.

LIAD crossed 2k+ reads, thank you so much ya'll and keep supporting as well as voting.

UPDATE: We have now crossed 14K+ reads on LIAD, TYSM ya'll.

IG: @theiawrites

━━━━━━

🌸FOLLOW FOR MORE🌸

━━━━━━