Epilogue

⚠️GO BACK AND VOTE ON ALL THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS IF YOU HAVEN'T ⚠️

VOTE AND COMMENT 📌

━━━𑁍━━━

Tears formed in Sakura's eyes as she held her exhausted sensei from the lingering aftereffects of the sharingan in her arms while the person she still loves and yearns for just declared his new motives, capturing the tailed-beast inside his planetary devastation to kill them after dealing with Naruto.

Her fingers tightened over Kakashi's vest who glanced over her quivering body as she bit her lips to control her tears.

Somewhere in her heart she knew, Sasuke had ulterior motives when he joined the war but after spending a few days in another dimension, she thought he might have changed.

He might have yearned to go back to the village after spending some time with the alternative personalities of their friends but no! She was wrong more like conflicted. Her mind knew Sasuke was upto something but her heart still tried to ignore those warning bells, however it looks like her mind won and her heart lost.

Sasuke is still in the dark and continues to follow his path which he thinks is right and the only person who can bring some sense into him is Naruto but that isn't enough to calm down her heart which knows it's a death match and she can't afford to loose either of them.

So for the last time as she watch him go further away, she'll try to stop him with her words just like she did as a genin,"I......."

"I know in my heart that there's nothing I can do!..." Sakura shouted, tears running down her face as she watched his figure walk away from them.

"Even though I love you. Even though I care about you so much, Sasuke-kun. And yet.....I can't get close to you or exchange blows with you.." Naruto looked at her in pity as well as Kakashi who had watched her unrequited love for Sasuke ever since she was a child.

In his heart Kakashi always knew Sasuke cared about Sakura but now, he doesn't even know who he is.

"I can only whine and beg and cry like this again." Sakura continued shouting, hoping that he'll turn around, hoping that her words might penetrate through his thick skull and even though she knows he'll not change his mind, a girl can hope.

"It's so pitiful, isn't it?". She shaked her head in defeat, remembering the night she begged him to stay yet Sasuke seemed indifferent leading forth no matter the time.

"Sakura... " Sasuke whispered from behind Sakura who has a tear stained face.

The wind blew solemnly as if aware of the fact that two lovers are parting away while the other beg for him to stay but it was too late, he had already choosen his own path- darkness and now there's no coming back from it.

"Thank you." She froze in shock after hearing his gratitude but didn't get the time to memorize it as everything went black and her body fell unconscious in his arms.

"But.... But Sasuke-kun! If there's even a little corner in your heart that thinks about me, please don't leave again! If we stick together, I know it can be like old times again...." Sakura begged clenching her eyes as Kakashi looked at her from the corner of his eyes and Sasuke's steps seems to slow down.