Chapter 19

⚠️GO BACK AND VOTE ON ALL THE PREVIOUS CHAPTERS IF YOU HAVEN'T ⚠️

VOTE AND COMMENT 📌

━━━𑁍━━━

“The only way those abductors can spy on us is from the highest place in here.... ”. Sasuke explained while everyone looked convinced of his theory.

“.... And that might explain why we couldn't find anyone here,  well excluding Hinata and Menma who might also find nothing”. Shikamaru spoke.

“Well we won't know untill this mission is over”. Ino suggested and everyone nodded.

“Well then! Let's find the highest place here”. Neji said, activating his byakugan as everyone got ready to jump.

“Byakugan!”.

The four shinobi's jumped from tree to tree as Neji scouted the whole area with his byakugan to find the highest point in the forest after Sasuke expressed his hunch, along with Ino who is using her sensory type skill to sense any chakra near by, while both Sasuke and Shikamaru were on their guard incase they get attacked.

“I sense some strange chakra”. Ino stopped, concentrating her mind in the direction from where she sensed two different chakra on a high altitude tree.

“Which direction?!”. Neji promptly asked as he turned back to where Ino stopped, a vein popping on her forehead.

“North-east, scout the area Neji-kun!”. Ino whispered exhausted, before releasing her jutsu and almost fell down but Shikamaru catched her.

“Oi! Daijōbu..Ino-chan?!”.

“Hai! Arigato Shikamaru-kun!”. Shikamaru nodded as he placed her arm on his shoulder for support.

Sasuke stood beside Neji watching everyone silently, acting passive contrary to his mind which is berserk to find Sakura too and want to do things his way but he can't, now that the matters has reached the Hokage.

He has to act like a comrade and stick with them to find Sakura without being able to go all out and find her, his way.

“Hai! I found them! Two ninja's are on the highest tree around here, with a binocular on their eyes looking straight at the.....” Neji trailed off turning around to look where the ninja's are gazing at, “....the Konoha entrance.... ofcourse!”. 

“Looks like we found them!”. Shikamaru smirked, when he noticed a small figure running in their direction.

“Whose that?”. He asked, indicating in the direction he saw the figure.

Sasuke skillfully removed his katana from it's shield without a single sound as he waited for the figure to close in, on them.

The figure barely closed the distance between them before Sasuke put his katana over his neck that everyone half shouted in surprise,

“Shiba?!?!”. And he barked in recognition.

Sasuke looked confused for a moment but after a close inspection, he lifted off his katana putting it back. “Tch.. Kakashi's dog”.