Acknowledgement

Thank you so much for all the love on LIAD. I never expected my first book to grow so much and so fast, plus the love everyone gave it and the feedback always made my day (sometimes I don't reply but that doesn't mean I haven't seen it, I just don't get the time but those messages even the comments makes my day). So keep on making my day beautiful readers and there's the last request now that the book is completed go back and vote from the start if you haven't.

𝗜𝗡𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗦𝗘𝗤𝗨𝗘𝗟𝗦 Of 𝗟𝗜𝗔𝗗

1. Love from Confinement

Blurb: The sequel of LIAD will revolve around the blank period after the war when Sasuke was in jail while Naruto was in the hospital. I feel like we were never given any Sasusaku relationship time when they got together in the blank period. Those blank periods are so important but there's not even a novel about it, all we have is imagination so I will use it.

2. Love, Voyage (Sequel of LFC)

Blurb: This book will focus on their marriage, travel time, and pregnancy of Sarada the most important blank period of Sasusaku. Since no one gave us shi about them during that time, like Kishi what could go wrong if you can just give us a little Sasusaku material 🗿

3. Love, Uchiha's (Sequel of LV)

Blurb: This will focus on the time of Sasuke and Sakura's Parenthood in Konoha for 3-4 years together before Sasuke had to leave for the mission. A lot of people think that Sasuke just dropped Sakura on the gates of Konoha with a newborn Sarada and left 🤡
The level of not knowing anything about the blank period and jumping on made-up facts is beyond me.

NOTE

All the books centralized on Sasusaku blank period follow the canon period. I searched a lot just to understand when Sasuke returned to when they banged and stuff because a lot of people think Sasuke returned on the day of Naruto's wedding which is highly wrong, their marriage was in March and Sasuke returned to the village in May or June most probably June after receiving Sakura's letter (Sasuke shinden) which was even animated but SP fu*ked up the timeline and showed Sasuke Shinden before Naruto: The Last. They even changed Sakura's letter to Sasuke to Naruto's letter asking him to come back🙂.

PS. EXCITED ABOUT THE SEQUELS?