❤8❤

SUHANI

SUHANI

And he didn't even turn. Not even once. He just left like that.

Shut up Suhani

What were you even expecting?
Him to turn around and hug you?
Stop being stupid.

He has moved on in his life, he is happy.

But this 'why' hurts me...

I don't know if I will ever get the answer.

The wound he gave me in the name of friendship is going to live with me forever.

I can't ever forget it no matter what.

I felt broken and useless when he looked at me with anger and hatred-filled eyes.
How should I stop this?
Why do I always get weak when I see him?
Why can't I control my emotions?

I hate this so much.

I went back to my cabin only to see vaidehi already sitting on my chair.

My eyes welled up, I walked to her. She stood up immediately and held me by my shoulders.

"Suha what happened to you? "She asked being concerned

"I am fine vai" I tried to get away but she tightened her hold.

"Suha I know...I know ...you are not fine.
I swear I will break his bones now " she stood up agitated.

"Vai...noo...what are you doing ?...
I...I am fine...nothing wrong. Why will I be sad, when I have you with me. I don't need anyone else...we both are enough for each other. "
I whispered taking her hands in mine

"Suha I love you so much...but please
You don't deserve this...you don't deserve this pain...these tears.
Please forget all that...it pains me when I see you crying over him.

Please move on...please find someone else. Be happy that's all I want. Forget those wounds. " She cupped my cheeks.

"I am trying vai... But I can't. I thought I moved on but I haven't. But you won't see me crying over him now. He is happy in his life and now I will focus on my life as well. No crying over him. I promise"

"Only if you say so...but remember that I love you so much and I won't think twice before making that pig bald if you cried once more because of him okay?"

I smiled and hugged her.

****

Vaidehi and I reached home, all the previous crying was easily visible on my face.

Red eyes and swollen face.

I tried to cover it up with makeup but it didn't work, also I didn't want to drown myself in the white paint, that would have surely made my family suspicious. I didn't want my family to know about it.