❤️21❤️

SUHANI

SUHANI

"Suhani" Mom, Dad, and Beeji squealed as soon as they saw me. Looking at their face I realized how much I missed them. It was not even a complete day and I was already looking for them. There is no doubt Veer's family was nice to me and I know they will always be nice to me. They are a great family but I will always miss this home. This place has given everything to me.

" Without you this place seems lifeless. Thank God at least Vaidehi is here otherwise I would have gone mad among these boring people." Beeji Caressed my head lovingly.

I was welcomed inside with warmth and love. Mom served me all my favorite dishes. She ignored all my protests and kept feeding me until I looked like a Red Balloon. I tried to say I had a heavy breakfast but they were hell-bent on overstuffing me with food.

After all the talking and teasing I went towards Vaidehi's room who was still sleeping. She was tired of the wedding preparations.

I shook her and she lazily opened her eyes, stretching her hands she scanned me from top to bottom, "What the hell?" She screamed and jumped out of the bed horrified.

"What?" I looked at her perplexed.

"Y...You...You are pregnant? So soon?" She kept both of her palms on her mouth, her eyes bulged out towards my stomach.

"Wh..."

"Don't tell me you were pregnant before marriage? How the hell did you reach your 6th month so soon? Your baby is some super baby or what? OMG! I am going to be Aunt. OMG! OMG! I can't believe it. But tell me first how the hell did you get pregnant? Wait! I know how one gets pregnant. I mean how did you get pregnant so soon and.."

"Shut up Vai" I threw a pillow at her that directly landed on her face making her shut up.

"I am not pregnant. This is all the food Mumma got me to eat by force you dumbass" I rolled my eyes sitting on the bed. 

"Oh! " she sat with a sad face beside me.

"What now?"

"I thought I was going to be an Aunt" she looked at me with starry eyes.

"Go have Bath first you are stinking"  I pushed her inside the bathroom.

This girl is too much. But the thought of bearing Veer's child made me blush unknowingly.

Oh shut up Suhani. What are you even thinking? All because of this stupid girl. 

*

"So, Is that frog treating you nicely?" She sat beside me.

"Yes" I replied honestly.

"Good for him. Otherwise, I will break all his teeth." She flexed her almost nonexistent muscles in front of me making me chuckle at her.