❤️28❤️

VEER

VEER

After calming down a little, I went back to my room to take my laptop.

Dadu, Anmol, and Sakshi were teasing me, they thought me and Suhani were sneakily romancing before...that is far from reality.

Scoffing at their thought, I opened my room door only to gasp at the condition of my things.

All my clothes were lying on the floor... My shoes were scattered above my clothes... Destroyed vases and paintings and my poor laptop... That was sleeping with the broken screen.

My jaw hung open at the pathetic condition of my belongings.
When I entered the room I definitely didn't expect this.

My nose flared up at the sight and now my eyes were searching for the person who was responsible for this.

"SUHANI" I yelled out but didn't get a response. I checked the washroom... There again my products were lying like trash.
She was not even in the balcony. Where did she go?

I ran downstairs again... I was sitting here, right? When did she go? I would know if she is near me. Her anklets do the work...how did I miss it?

" Sakshi, where did Suhani go? " I asked her who was creeping me out with raised eyebrows and a monstrous grin.

" Why? Already missing her? " She sat on the couch with a magazine in her hand.

"Sakshi, please? " I requested her that did nothing more than to multiply her already wide grin.

"Ahaan... Loverboy what will I get? " Her eyes shined looking at me making me roll my eyes at her.

" Whatever you wish"

" Fine... She is in your study playing with the neighbor's kid" She yawned and started scrolling through the magazine to decide what she wants this time.

Now why she is playing with the neighbor's kid? That too in my study?

I opened the door only to get welcomed by a flying Vase.
My eyes struck out at the sight... The little brat over there was messing up with files and antique decorated pieces which I bought from different places I visited. I gasp when I saw her encouraging the child to do more damage to my things.
Is she even human?

How cruel of her.

I suppressed the urge to run to them when I heard the 5 -year old brat ask
"Dr. Suhani what is love? "

Smiling at him, She answered, " Your parents and your chocolate. The way you love both of them is love. love ? ".
She whispered the last part to herself. But her expressions were enough to tell me that she herself was contemplating love.

"That's not the answer silly."  That little boy smacked his head and pouted again "Explain me nicely".

I didn't know that monsters can be cute too