❤️23❤️

SUHANI

SUHANI

"Veer, what is this? You are again wasting your time here? "   He came to us when we just had our time.

I rolled my eyes at him. What does he mean by wasting time? Veer and I were spending a good time after 2 months. We were busy with our exams and now finally when we were talking he has to spoil it.
He always does this. I have a feeling that he doesn't like us together.

"Get up Veer, it's our match today" He dragged Veer with him and Veer gave me an apologetic smile. I just faked a smile and asked him to go. I was sure he won't leave without taking Veer with himself.

I was mad at Veer, he never stopped him from talking nonsense. Even today he didn't say anything when he termed our spending time together as a waste of time. Veer just takes it all as funny, He thinks that his friend is just being mischievous when it's far from reality.

Out of all Veer's friends, I dislike this guy very much.

Samrat Ahuja

As they left, I was clouded with the words I heard about Samrat. They said he is a toxic guy. I also heard tales of him breaking girls' hearts after regular intervals of time.

He appeared Intimidating and hard-to-communicate person and I hardly talked to him. We never gelled up...

In the evening when we were talking again. I expressed to Veer my hurtful feelings. I felt bad that he never took a stand about us in front of Samrat.

"C'mon Suhani. It's not that big thing. You know, Samrat is right you girls have a habit of overreacting over everything. " He sounded irritated and sensing his sour mood I just left the chat without answering him. I didn't want to fight with him over that Samrat.

I was in deep thoughts when my phone buzzed, "I shouldn't have said that. I am really sorry Suhani. "  The notification read and a small smile made a way on my face.

At least he still has some brain left.

I still left the message unread to reply to him later. I thought to let him be sorry for some time. I tried hard but couldn't resist and ended up replying to his message. And Everything was back on the track.

Or at least I thought so...

Until one day when I saw Mehar crying in the canteen alone. Vaidehi and I went to her. She was crying hysterically while hiccupping in the middle. We tried to calm her down but she wouldn't stop. She was one of the brilliant students in our class. She was a simple girl who never harmed anyone. Seeing her cry like that made us wonder what happened to her.

After a lot of pestering, she whispered, " S... S... Samrat doesn't love me. "
We were shocked to listen to her.

Love?  She was the one who never believed in anything called love. And Samrat? As far as I knew they both were not even aware of each other's existence.

" We spent a good time together but now he says he doesn't love me anymore. He is bored of me. "

I couldn't understand what the hell was going on.  The one who seemed to never get involved in such things was making no sense.

"He said if I wanted us to be together I should k...k...kiss him"

Disgusting!

How can Samrat be like this? And Veer is friends with such a stupid person.

Vaidehi looked at her in horror, "you didn't right? Mehar just say you didn't kiss him. "

Mehar cried loudly, "I... I... D... Did. "

Vaidehi looked at her painfully, "And he left you? ".

Mehar nodded vigorously.

This was 4th such incident we were listening about Samrat. Earlier we thought it was just a prank or people were trying to frame him but if Mehar is saying something like this it is definitely not a lie.

We consoled Mehar and I ran to Veer to tell him about this. I thought he would talk to Samrat and make him understand his wrongdoings but I least expected him to shout at me and say I just believed someone talking shit about his friend just because I don't like him.

" Suhani just please stop this. I know you don't like him but you can't go saying anything rubbish about him. He is my friend...I know how is he. "

I can never forget the thing Samrat did to Vaidehi. He was surely an evil guy. I still don't know how Veer was not able to see his truth. In fact, I still wonder how he still hasn't seen his truth. He is friends with him?

How did I forget everything? They are close friends even now and I was expecting that Veer might have changed but no he is still the same.

A cheater!

My eyes were threatening to pool so I just excused myself.

I came into the garden to have some fresh air. It was suffocating inside.

Veer you should not have done this. I thought everything was going to be fine between us but you had to ruin it.

I didn't know when one after other tears made their way out of my eyes. I was feeling so broken. So humiliated.

Why Veer?

"Suhani"

Wiping my tears I turned around to find a pale-faced Samrat glancing at me.

"I am sorry Suhani"

"Please Suhani" He held my hands making me stunned.

"I... I... What are you doing? " I panicked seeing his actions.

"SUHANI! " I heard Veer roaring, he marched towards us and took my hands in his steel grip making Samrat leave my hand.

"We are going home" He said dragging me out of the Hall.

His jaw clenched, he was gritting his teeth...He was shaking in anger. He didn't even glance at me...Shouldn't he be happy after meeting his friend or shall I say partner in crime?

Or he is angry because I got to know that he is friends with this disgusting creature?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Please ignore grammatical mistakes.

Seems fire is on the way🌝🔥

Editor :- its_chahat_here ❤✨

Thanks for reading❤✨.