❤13❤

Suhani

Suhani

Beeji said to meet him. To talk about my insecurities with him. And here we go, taking a day off I am sitting in front of him in this Bollywood-themed Restaurant with Dadu and Beeji accompanying us sitting 5 tables away from us.

And the person I was supposed to talk to is behaving like a cheap copy of a celebrated hero. What does he think of himself?

Somebody tell him that he is not looking out of the world in that black shirt trying to not even glance at me. We came here to talk right? But his bull of a brain is busing looking at the side table where nobody is sitting.

I coughed.

I coughed. Again.

Ugh! I hate this man. Here I am trying to gain his attention and he wants me to be dead by coughing.

Fine. I don't care if he starts the conversation or not. I will do it. I have so much work to do. I am not idle like him.

"What do you have to say? " I asked that arrogant frog who shrugged taking a sip of his damn wine leisurely.

I will break his face.

Don't. Don't do that Suhani. Dada Ji and Beeji are keeping an eye on you both. Last thing you want to get scolded in front of this Dracula.

But they can't see under the table, right? Good catch.

"Are you mad? " He hissed caressing his foot.

Huh! Take that for your rude attitude.

I ignored him and took a sip of wine from my glass.

"What do you think of yourself? " He pulled me holding my wrist tightly. His eyes were red.

What happened to him suddenly?

"I... I... I" Damn my tongue. I tried to loosen his hold but he clutched my hands.
"If I am not speaking anything that does not mean I don't understand anything. I know all your ugly tricks Ms. Suhani Sharma" He hissed digging his nails in my skin.

This. This is what I hate about him. All he does is flare up his nose. He thinks everyone is wrong except him. Never fails to play his sympathy card. Doesn't he feel ashamed of his tricks? It's his old habit to ruin everything and then act as if he is the most innocent person on this earth who has been robbed by everyone. Beeji thought we will talk and let out all our insecurities. She thought this could work?

No, at least not in this birth. I won't marry this egoistic hippopotamus. He can gladly marry his ego if he wants. Even my jutti won't marry him. Rascal.

"Go to hell" I stood up taking my bag but that stupid pig held my hand, "Why are you creating a mess? Can't you sit quietly for a few minutes more? " He whisper yelled at me.

To hell with his whisper.

"No, I won't sit with you " I bit on his hand, losing his hold.

"As if I am dying to sit with you " He gritted his teeth while caressing his hand.

I sat at the other table trying to calm my mind. Congratulations Suhani! What a good day.
You thought you can talk with this hot-headed bull without losing your cool?

Very good when I was sitting with him he was busing looking at his surroundings and now when I am sitting away from him he is burying holes in my skull with his laser glares.

I was having my meal silently trying to ignore him but he was hell-bent on getting on my nerves.

"Come back here Suhani "

"Go to hell"

"Dadu and beeji are Coming here. Just move your legs here"

"Don't talk to me "

I could listen to some incoherent words and within a minute I found him sharing the table with me.

Uggh! This irritating creature.

I tried to get up but he held my hand, "Where are you going, dear Suhani? "

I looked at him to find him sitting like a decent human blinking his not so innocent eyes.

"Hell. Wanna join? " I gritted my teeth glaring at him. I was all ready to punch him.

"Suhani. How are you talking to him? This is what I taught you? " I heard beeji's stern voice.
I shoot a glare at him who was wiping his crocodile tears, "It's fine beeji".
That explains sudden-oh-so-sweet-boy.

"My poor boy. Suhani say sorry to him" Beeji caressed his head and her poor boy was smirking at me.
I wanted to break his face. He was acting all decent since he saw our grandparents. Look at his acting. Next level oscar performance.

"Beeji... I... " I tried to say but she was too busy analyzing her poor boy. 

"Suhani" She glared at me making her eyes big.

Waheguru!

"Sorry" I mumbled under my breath.

"I didn't hear you" He opened his big mouth again to complain against me.

"Suhani" Beeji again glared at me.

"Sorry" I gritted my teeth at him who smirked wiping his non-existent tears, "It's okay "

"Simmi Ji, you are unnecessarily scolding my sweet child. I am sure this thick-skulled bear would have done something " Dada Ji side hugged me narrowing his eyes at him. That shameless man hid his face in Beeji's pallu trying to appear all Bechara.

"You don't know her. Her tongue works like a knife. " Beeji defended her poor boy.

Nice. Very nice.

"Beeji I... " I tried to say when she stooped me putting her palm close to my face.

"Suhani and Veer both of... Waheguru! " Beeji held her chest.

She could not stand. All three of us held her tightly.

"Beeji"
"Simmi Ji"

My eyes started to tear up looking at her condition. She was gasping for air, she held her chest trying to breathe.
We quickly put her in the car and drove towards the hospital.

Everything was fine just a minute ago. What happened suddenly?

Waheguru! Keep my Beeji safe, please. I can't stand any mishappening with her. She is very important to me. Please, Waheguru Ji. Please.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Editor its_chahat_here

Extremely sorry for the super late update❤. The next update will be super soon✨❤.

Please ignore grammatical mistakes.

Thanks for reading❤.