❤️25❤️

SUHANI

SUHANI

"Suhani puttar ae Samrat hai. Veer te bachpan ka yaar " Dadu introduced me to that double-faced snake.

[Suhani Child, He is Samrat, Veer's Childhood friend]

I greeted him with a fake smile.

"Ae Soni Kudi Veer di Voti" Dadu caressed my head and then sat with him to have breakfast.

[ This sweet child is Veer's wife]

All of them were engaged with him except Aarav. He looked displeased with Samrat's presence. As soon as he took little Aarav in his arms, he started behaving crankily.

I am glad at least Aarav was with me in this.

I was waiting for Veer. He probably had gone jogging. He was behaving weirdly. Not that he was not weird already but since he saw Samrat he was just being unreasonable. Shouldn't he be happy to meet him? After all, they were fevicol sticks. But his reaction is far from my understanding.

"What the hell is wrong with you Samrat? " I glared at him in fury.

Veer and I had a fight because of him and here he was standing blocking my way giving me a stupid smirk.

"Aww! Did your plan fail to separate me and Veer" He pinched my cheeks giving me a sarcastic smile.

"Are you in your senses? Why would I want to separate you two? I just wanted Veer to explain to you what you are doing is wrong. You are spoiling so many girls' emotions. You are ruining their innocence. Don't you understand this little thing? What fun are you getting by doing all these cheap tricks? " I jerked his hand away but he gave me a sly smile in return.

I wanted to bury him 6 feets under the ground. His smile was irritating me now.
I thought if not Veer I will make him understand. Maybe he just needed guidance, he wasn't aware that what he is doing is a sin. He will regret it later. But what he did made me hate him more.
He was very well aware of what he was doing, In fact, he planned it all really well. I was stupid to think that he could change for a better human being.

"Suhani... Suhani... Suhani" He chuckled looking at me.

" You are so self-centered Suhani. You are unnecessarily fighting with me, you want to portray me badly in Vaidehi's eyes right? Why are you doing this Suhani? What will you get? Why don't you understand that Vaidehi and I are in love? Is it so hard for you to believe? I know I had created some blunders in the past and I am really sorry for them. Not all are true but the ones that are true I regret them. Now please don't portray me badly in Vaidehi's eyes. " His way of addressing me changed suddenly. He looked like he is the most innocent person alive on this earth and I was framing him.

This transformation was so quick that I almost forgot about the conversation.

Before I could give him an earful for playing tricks with my own best friend I heard Vaidehi calling me that stopped my steps.

"Suhani"

I turned around to look at Vaidehi who was looking between us.

"Vaidehi... It's not... "

"I know Suhani. I know you care for me a lot. It is hard for you to believe that Samrat has changed but trust me Suhani he has. He regrets his past behavior. He is not that same Samrat anymore. Don't worry about me okay? We all make mistakes right? He deserves a chance Suhani. "  She said to me with a smile.

I could already see her feelings overflowing for Samrat. Her words were genuine and her feelings were real but... For the wrong person.

Yes, Vaidehi... who regrets his doing by heart deserves a chance. Who is ready to do anything just to get forgiveness deserves a chance... But he doesn't.

I was tongue-tied in front of her. If she would have been my old Vaidehi I would have showered my punches and kicks on her to make her understand but this Vaidehi was new. She was in love. And love makes a person crazy. She neither has control over her feelings nor does she know what she is doing. She is just innocently loving the wrong individual.

I tried to talk to her, I tried to make her understand last night when she told me about him and her but all my words fell on a deaf ear.

I was too engrossed in fighting over him with Veer that I couldn't see his other planning. It was all well planned.

I watch them both go hand in hand with tears threatening to spill from my eyes.
It shouldn't have happened.

I know he is going to break her heart but I can't do anything.
I am helpless. Hopeless.

And Veer is friends with this cunning, manipulative dog. I don't know what magic he has done on him that he refuses to even listen to anything against him. He can't see his wrongdoings.

I was just left helpless. Neither Veer nor Suhani was going to listen to me. I knew what was going to happen but I couldn't do anything about it. I was a silent spectator.

Samrat in our lives only meant destruction.

"Samrat Veer ji ae lo Orange juice"
I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard Sakshi.

[Brother Samrat, have this Orange Juice]

She was handling the container when Aarav jumped in her arms making her hold loose on the container and spilling it all over Samrat's shirt.

"I am so sorry" Sakshi's eyes bulged out. " Suhani pass that tissue paper" She looked at him panicked.

"Koi gal nhi parjayi Ji " Samrat stood up smilingly.

[It's fine sister-in-law]

" Samrat take off your shirt. I will wash it" Sakshi asked rocking a crying Aarav.

"Koi gal nhi putt" Dadu tried to calm down Sakshi.

She always gets panicked even with small mistakes.
And her post-pregnancy health was not helping either.

"Calm down Sakshi it's alright" Anmol Veer Ji side-hugged her.

She nodded her head with a small smile and looked at Samrat, " Samrat take off your shirt. Suhani please put it in the washing machine. I will just come after feeding Aarav"
I nodded at her and reluctantly took his shirt.

His movements froze when he saw something behind me.

He kept looking at something with nervousness.
I followed his sight to find Veer standing at the door in his tracksuit.

Something was odd... He was seething in anger?

He marched towards us and stood just an inch apart from me.
I could feel the heat as he stood close to me. Something churned inside me as took my hand in his.

"I want to talk to her" He said in a crisp voice and without waiting for anyone's reply, he started dragging me towards our room.

"I... I " I was not able to complete when he pulled me to him with a jerk.

Samrat's shirt fell from my hands and I was matching Veer's steps.

I could hear everyone giggling behind us but he ignored them and kept walking fastly until we reached our room.

From his looks, he was breathing fire.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Please ignore grammatical mistakes.

Editor :- its_chahat_here ❤✨

Thanks for reading❤.