❤10❤

SUHANI

SUHANI

Hopeless Pig

I didn't expect him. How did he even get there?

Didn't he become a father just two days ago? Instead of spending time with his wife and child, he was there to enjoy? Huh!

Anyway, it's his life, he should do whatever suits him.

He was coming towards us, with each of his steps towards us, my heart was beating faster.

I didn't want to argue with him again. Hell, I didn't want to even look at him no matter how hot and handsome he was looking in the black shirt.

" once we friends went on shopping, he was choosing a shirt for himself And he asked which one...

Although he was talking with Aarav, his eyes are turning towards me again and again.

"Black suits boys" I murmured from behind.

The next day, I see him dressed in a black shirt, black jeans, black shoes, a black watch, and even a black bag, grinning like an idiot.

That crazy Veer who never left a chance to make me smile, Where did that sweet veer go?

I kept looking here and there, trying to avoid him but my blushing Simmi nudged me to greet him.

Greet my foot!

I didn't want to even look at him. His eyes, his penetrating gaze, burn my body.

Being annoyed with Beeji's continuous elbow on my stomach, I finally blurted a meek "Hi" To his shoulder to which he nodded.

They left us alone to talk.

To talk? And with him? Sure with some kicks and punches.

He was looking at me shocked, now what was with him?.

Did I look bad in the dress?

He sat there with his grumpy face, ordering vodka.

I cringed even at the mention. I badly hate alcoholic drinks but the guy beside me was hell-bent on making me lose my senses.

We kept sitting without talking to each other until he cockily smirked at me, asking "So doc is getting married ha? " 

What? Did he hit his head somewhere?

Even if I am getting married how does it concerns him?

I just turned my head away, replying to anything to him means inviting unnecessary argument.

But the nerves of the man, he kept irritating me to reply to his question.
How I wished to drown his face in the vodka glass but I controlled myself.

I wanted to shift to another seat when his words halted me.

"You came here to see the groom right? C'mon, look at me. See your supposed groom" He poked my arm.