❤11❤

VEER

VEER

Splashing the water on my face again and again, I asked myself, "How can I lose myself? "

That was not right.

I was about to kiss her. Kiss Suhani that too without her consent. I should not have crossed my limits. What she must be thinking about me? 

And how can I forget that I dislike her? She broke my heart. She played with my feelings, still how can I drown myself in her?

I need to stay away from her. Miles away. She is not at all good for health.

Now the real problem, I do I get lost from that place. Obviously I didn't wanted to face her after after happened in the heat of the moment.

"Oh puttar tu ki andar hi ghar bhaseyega bahar aaja" I heard Dadu screaming from outside.

[child, are you going to live inside forever? come out]

Wiping my face, I quickly went to him.

"Puttar suhani? " Dadi ji asked me smirking.

"Suhani? " And what was that smirk for?

"Now don't pretend. We are not orthodox that we will scold you for kissing. You both are adults we understand" She said smiling teasingly.

Heat crawled up to my ears. They were taking it all in a very wrong direction.
Dadi ji was even saying "bahar aaja puttar koi gal nii" 

[ come out child, it's not a big deal]

"Suhani is not inside" I said meekily, hiding my face.

"Ander nii hai to kidhar hai? " They both looked puzzled.

[ If not inside then where is she?]

"Here Beeji" We heard suhani .

I looked behind Dadi ji to find her standing, fidgetting her fingers.

I looked at her carefully, her red puffy eyes were indicating that she cried.

Huh! No I didn't felt bad about it. It doesn't affect me.

"Come every one let's have dinner" Dadi ji said dragging all of us along with her.

Minutes later we were sitting in resturant checking out menu.

She was sitting beside me and Dadu and Dadi together opposite side facing us.

She kept looking here and there...not once did she look into my eyes ..but I wanted to see those eyes. I wanted to read them.

I wanted to know what she felt about our almost kiss...
Did she feel disgusted by my touch?
was she angry?
So many questions were running in my mind...but my concentration was broken by the sound of her heels tapping on the floor.