1

Love doesn't need to be perfect , It just needs to be true ❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eww who will even see that face ? She is ugly" I hear Venkatesh , my crush , say as I enter the school van and sit in my regular front seat.

"Haha right dude , she is such a venom" I hear his friend Karthi say making my already insecure mind more insecure.

"She talks too much but poor her doesn't know no one will ever look at her ugly face" Karthi adds but I pretend not to mind as the van proceeds towards our school.

As the van halts I practically rush towards my class and sit near my friends in our desk.

"Hey Vishali did you finish biology homework worksheet ?" My friend , Nisha asks craning her neck to look at me.

"Tsk tsk no dii , I left the worksheet in school itself" I say taking out the worksheet from under my desk.

Nisha lends me her worksheet which I take from her and start to copy the answers in my worksheet.

As in time the boys group of our class enters along with Venkatesh making me look up just in time to make eye contact with Venkatesh, I break it as soon as it started not wanting to look at the disgusted look on his face.

The first bell rings and our class mam enters. She starts the class by saying we are going to do a group activity for Art Intergeration and starts to segregate us in groups in roll number order.

"..........roll numbers 36 , 37 , 38 and 39 in 9th group. Suganath , Venkatesh , Vishali and Prabhuram" mam says making my eyes widen.

"Oh you are finished. All are boys in your group" Nisha says chuckling teasingly as I make a sad face.

"Yes dii shooo I hate this activity already" I say as I stand up and look back to see that the boys are already standing in a group.

Venkatesh's eyes catches mine as he looks at me with a little smirk making me turn front again. This happens all the time , he gives me smiles like he genuinely likes me and then he talks low about me like anything. These boys are a tough catch.

Then mam starts to explain stuff like we are in 12th standard and we should be responsible atleast now and blah blah blah. But at the end she informed that we are going to do this activity all day so that's a relief.

I , without any will or choice , gloomily walk towards the boys who are sitting in a circle and join them with my pouch and book.

I avoid eye contact with any of the boys as they decide to start with writing a skript for our presentation.

"Oii" I hear his voice but I don't look up.

"Oii gundoos" he calls again making me look up at his intense eyes.

"Give me a pen" he demands making me blink as I take out my pen and stretch it to him.

He smirks at me as he connects his hand to the pen and brushes his hand over mine as he winks and takes the pen from me making my eyes widen.

Did he just...?

Stupid. Idiotic. Tough-to-figure-out. Guys.

The rest of the day passes through as we indulge ourselves in the activity. The last bell rings making us almost rush out of the classroom.

"Vaishali ! Hey Vaishali stop !" I hear his voice yelling from behind me making me stop along with my friends as we all look back at Venkatesh's lean figure running towards us among the crowd of students.

"Huh finally you stopped. Come Maria mam is calling you" he says looking at my friends.

"Bye dii" I say to my friend and walk behind Venkatesh as he leads me through the crowd and back to our classroom where no one is there...... including Maria mam.

"Where is she ?" I ask looking around confused.

"She isn't here. She didn't call you" I hear him mutter making me look up at him with wide eyes.

"Then why did you bring me here ?" I ask confused.

He sighs as he places down his bag and looks at me straight in the eyes.

"I have been cruel to you over years. Not because I don't like you , it is because I love you to the point I am almost completely obsessed with you. I don't want anyone to look at the way I look at you , I wanted the boys to loath you so that I can give you all the love you need. I know I have been selfish and idiotic , but that doesn't mean I don't love you. Tomorrow I am going to Manali for the rest of my studies but I will come back....for you. I promise. I wanted you to know this before I go. Watch out for me gundoos and save yourself because your Venkatesh will come back to you" he says in a breath and comes near me.

"I love you gundoos" he mutters and kisses my sweaty forehead startling me to no extent and takes his bag rushing out of the classroom as I stand there frozen.

He is loves me. He is leaving.....

10 years later......

"Getti melam getti melam !" The pandit says as tears fall from my eyes feeling my groom tie the thaali (mangalsutra) around my neck.

I haven't even seen his face till now , but now I am married to him.

For the past 5 years all the groom my parents saw for me rejected me , but this guy didn't so they instantly arranged the marriage in a week. We didn't even have engagement.

But here I am married to this guy with my brain filled with Venkatesh's memories. He said he would come back but all that was lie wasn't it ?

"Oii gundoos don't you want to even look at my face ?" I hear his voice right next to my ears making me shiver as I snap my head to look at him.

It is him ! Venkatesh ! He is no longer the young chocolate boy but a full grown man ! His face is now covered with a beard with his body being bulky. His voice, it has turned more deep.....more sexy.

Oh god Venkatesh !

____________________________________

Just a try , a kutty (short) or not based on a crush turning a lover n all. Hope you like it !

All rights reserved to ammu7781___

VOTE.COMMENT.ENJOY.!!!!!

Luv ya ❣️