14

"Venkatesh what the heck !" I shriek pushing his stiff body away and kneeling down to Sahil's height as he sits up clutching his nose which is now bleeding.

I take my pallu in my hand and wipe the blood which is dripping from Sahil's nose as he clutches my pallu to stop the bleeding.

As Sahil looks up at Venky with a glare I suddenly feel my pallu being snatched and a hand on my arm lifting me up roughly causing me to stumble a little as my back crashes with a hard body making me to look up Venky's face which is now in the darkest shade of red.

"What the hell man ! Leave her !" Sahil yells standing up.

"Why should I leave her you b*st*rd ?! She is my wife ! Not yours !" Venky shouts pushing Sahil down with just his one hand.

"Wife ? What is he saying Vaishu ma ? This guy is your husband ?" Sahil asks with wide eyes as I just keep my head down , embarassed by the fuss these guys are making.

"I am ! Now come wifey , we are going home !" Venky shouts gripping on my arm tight , pulling me with him.

"What are you doing ? Venkatesh leave me ! You are hurting me !" I shriek but he just ignores as he keeps on pulling me along with him.

"Ow" I wince as he releases me making me rub my paining arm as he mounts on the Royal Enfield bike.

"Sit" he says in a strict tone. I look back at Sahil as he tries to stand up , not wanting to make more scene I get on the bike making it to move so fast that I grip my hands around Venkatesh's waist tight.

"Have you gone crazy !?" I shout as he stops the bike in what seems like a coconut field.

"I have gone crazy ! Because of you !" He shouts as he starts to briskly walk forward while I run behind him like a lost puppy.

"What did I do ? He's my brother's friend ! He helped me a lot !" I shout clutching the end of my saree tight as I run behind him.

"Didn't seem like that the way you both hugged" he snorts making me freeze.

"Anyways I don't care what you think. I will just walk back to home" I say turning around and walking towards the way we came.

"Vaishali !" He shouts my name from behind making me halt in a frenzy and turn around angrily , to look at his frowning angry figure staring holes at mine.

"You really don't care do you ?" He asks with the same expression making my heart pain a little. But not much to deviate me.

"I don't Venkatesh. I hope you understand that. You are nothing more than a piece of trash who made me feel low about myself and ruined my life. Though it was my fault to pay heed to your words , I still will and always would blame you for that. I hate you Venkatesh , so freaking much" I say , pouring all years of pain into my voice and words.

His expression changes into a painful one and back to a blank one as his gaze shifts to the ground.

I sigh turning around and continuing to walk outside but I hear his voice again.

"Your parents will find out !" He shouts making me freeze.

"Your parents will find out if you go home alone , that too by walking. We can go together" he says making me heave a sigh.

I then hear the bike roaring to life and within seconds he vrooms beside me making me get in the back as he starts driving.

His phome starts to ring in the middle making him stop the bike in the side of the road as he attends the call and puts it on loudspeaker.

"Mapla what happened ? My friend is still waiting for you , she is saying that she can't find you ! Where are you ?" Arun's voice comes making me frown.

"She ? Isn't your friend Sahil ?" I ask gripping onto the bike tighter as Venky balances it with his legs on each side.

"Sahil ? I haven't talked to him for ages di ! My friend was a little busy so he sent his wife to assist you around but she is telling you are not there" Arun says making my frown disappear.

So Sahil wasn't the guide , but why was he there ? Co incidence ? Maybe ?

"Machan actually we are coming home , there is a lot of traffic here. It is ok , I just want to spend quality time with my wifey" Venky says making me huff.

This guy.

"Ohooo I can understand what you are planning to do mapla ! Enjoy enjoy ! I will be back from my office in the evening along with father. Mom is in home so try not to make loud sounds. Bye !" Arun says teasingly and I hear the ding sound indicating me that he cut the call.

"Ew" I say silently as I see Venky smirk wide through the side mirror as he vrooms the bike and drives.

We soon reach home making me walk inside as Venky follows.

Of course , my mother being herself digs upon everything for which Venky replies patiently while I change into a nightie as I am just in my home.

"Wi---" I hear his voice making me turn around to see him with open mouth as his eyes roam my body making me feel self conscious.

"You look hot in nightie wifey" he says in a husky voice making my face heat up.

"I just want to eat you alive" he adds even more huskily making my face to literally burn as I keep folding my saree turning back around.

"Don't try Venkatesh. You can't get anything from me" I say , trying to sound as bored as possible , not wanting him to get his hopes up on luring me.

"You shouldn't say that. I should. But I will keep trying till I die" he says , his voice full of hope making me to feel some kind of mixed way.

"We are going home tonight" he adds making my heart to fall at the pit of my stomach as I turn around to look at his blank face sadly.

"Why can't we stay here for another day ?" I ask pleadingly.

"I have work gundoos. I am the CEO of a company and I have my duties" he says making me pout as I just turn back around and fold the blouse while I hear him enter and the bathroom door shut close.

We are going back. Nooooo.

____________________________________

VOTE.COMMENT.ENJOY.!!!!

Luv ya ❣️