5

"Fatty is just so desperate for attention da. See how she is clinging to Sudhir's back wherever he goes" Karthi seeths as I walk beside Sudhir anna to the auditorium for Annual Day Drama audition.

We both freeze and Sudhir anna's body goes rigid. He turns and starts to walk towards the group but I hold his hand stopping him.

"Vaishu leave me ! I am going to kill that bastard !" Sudhir anna seeths trying to get out of my hold but I restrain him more.

"No anna , there is no need for that , let them be. I am not hurt" I say pleadingly as he keeps glaring at the direction of Venky , Karthi and co while they snort at us.

"But they have no rights to talk about you like that Vaishu ! Why can't you understand that this is so wrong ! You need to complain to principle mam , they are going so overboard" Sudhir anna protests gruffly.

"No anna , I cannot do that. I just don't mind them. You don't too" I plead.

"I can't be like that Vaishu ! Especially when they talk about you like this !" He seeths with anger.

"Please just.....just don't , for me. I plead you" I say cowering more.

He sighs defeatedly as he snatches his hand from me.

"I don't know how long you are going to go through this but know this , what they are doing is wrong. You need to fight back. You can't just move away like a coward" He says and I just give him a nod as we resume walking towards the auditorium with me blocking out the insults the group is throwing towards me.

"Gundoos eat" I hear Venky's voice snapping me out of my thoughts.

"How many times should I say I don't want freaking ice cream ! That too in chocolate flavour !" I huff rolling my eyes as he gives me an innocent look which p•sses me off to no extent.

"But you like chocolate ice cream ! I know it" he replies with same innocence.

"Not when you are the one who is buying me it" I seeth snapping my head the other side.

"You are being so rebellious. I never knew you had this side to you my gundoos" he says in a low voice making me look at his intense eyes.

"I should have bought this side out years ago but now I regret it. Now that I have , I am never giving myself in to your tricks Venkatesh" I say with hate.

"I am not playing anything Vaishali. All I have inside myself is love. And pure love towards you" he replies just as firmly giving me his heart eyes making me huff.

"Quit acting" I huff.

"I am not acting in first place to quit it" he replies seriously p•ssing me off this time.

"I am done ! I am going" I state stomping off , I hear him shouting my name and running behind me but I just keep walking till I reach the entrance gate of the mall.

"Vaishali ! Have you gone mad !" I hear his angry voice as I feel him grab my hand and turn me around swiftly only to come face to face with his angry ones.

"Stop behaving like this !" He scolds tightening his hold on my wrist as I struggle against his hold.

"Unhand me you bastard !" I shout glaring at him.

"I am no bastard , I am your husband gundoos ! Mind your words" he says warningly as I continue struggling.

"Let me go Venkatesh" I grit out.

"I won't" he replies glaring.

"People are watching just unhand me!" I seeth with embarassement.

"If you so badly don't want them to watch then come with me to our car" he says making me let out a defeated sigh as his face contorts into a victorious smirk.

I stop struggling making him drag me towards his car with force.

I huff sitting inside and closing the car door with force as he gets in too.

He then starts to drive again to god knows where as I close my eyes in irritation.

"We are here" I hear his deep voice in minutes making me open my eyes as we come face to face with an all too familiar building.

"Thank god you got the idea" I mutter looking at his house.

"I said to you I love you , I won't push you further enough" he mutters but I just ignore him as I walk into our house with one thing in my mind.

'I will always hate you Venkatesh. Always'

____________________________________

Ahaan 😂

Thank you SandhyaKeluskar babes for these amazing Character Aesthetics I absolutely LOVE them 😍😍!!!!!

Character Aesthetics ☟︎︎︎

VOTE

VOTE.COMMENT.ENJOY.!!!!

Luv ya ❣️