2

"Oink oink here comes the fatty full of venom" I hear Karthi's voice saying as I sit down on my desk. My friends haven't still arrived , no one has. Our school bus came earlier than expected today as Venkatesh and troop didn't come but seems like they are already here.

I totally forgot about sports day , they would have come early for practice.

"Why is her hair so thin like that ? For a fat body like that her hair is thin like a thread. Fatty is a baldy too" I hear Anaya , one of my classmates say as a string of giggles follow.

I huff , they all are same but still my heart pains hearing all these words.

As in cue my dear crush , Venkatesh enters the class in his uniform with his hair still wet from taking a bath in our school swimming pool showers. He usually does that , baths in the swimming pool showers after his athletics practice.

He looks at me with a blank look and walks towards his desk.

"Fat---" Karthi starts but Venkatesh cuts him off.

"Ok that is enough for now , I saw mam in the corridor I think she is coming to our class only" Venkatesh says making the class go silent.

That is the power he holds. My Venky. But so bad he doesn't like me.

"Gundoos" I hear his voice making me snap out as I look up.

There he is , sitting on our marital bed which is now decorated with flowers in a white shirt and dhoti looking dashing as ever.

I take a moment to admire his now matured form with muscles ready to rip out of his shirt. He do is handsome. And smart. And angelic. And sexy.

"Ahem milk" I say extending the glass of milk in my hand towards him.

"Uff gundoos seriously ? You are standing glued to the door how will I take the tumbler from here ?" He asks as I keep my head down.

"Hello madam ? Are you sleeping or what ?" I hear him ask but I don't move or even look up.

I hear his footsteps and in a second my head is being lifted and I am gazing into his intense brown eyes which are just so beautiful.

"You have grown really beautiful over years" he mutters in his deep rumbling voice making me to gulp.

"She is too fat it is disgusting"

"Leave me" I mumble as I come out of my reverie hearing one of the things he used to say about me.

"What gundoos ? Now you want me to leave you ? I have come back after all these years and you just want to push me away ?" He asks with so much hurt making my heart to beat out of my chest with guilt and worry.

Then I remember all he used to tell me making me push him away from me using my hand.

"You tormented me and made me feel bad ever since 5th standard and you think I would forget all of that hearing the 10 lines you told to me when it was time for you to leave ? Huh ? How could you be so foolish Venkatesh !? Even now I don't know whether you are speaking the truth or lying ! You were the one who told me I was too fat , too ugly and too disgusting. Now don't you feel disgusted by my fat body ? Seeing my fat bare waist ? Huh ?" I shout enraged at his behaviour.

"Just for the face of your parents and my parents I am being quite and accepted this idiotic marriage. No one wants to marry me , just because you did doesn't mean that you have any rights on me !" I add glaring at his hurt filled face which suddenly turns into anger.

"I have every right on you Vaishali ! I am your husband ! You are mine !" He says with a hard gaze.

"Yeah. After all those years of you telling me I am disgusting I am now your property" I huff angrily as I look around the room in fury.

"I know what I did to you was wrong. Stupid. I was young and immature at that time gundoos. I didn't know what I was doing or saying. At that time all I had in mind was no one should look at you like I do or should appreciate you. You were so talkative , everyone always looked at you. I hated that. I didn't want them to look at you , you are only mine. That is why I did all of that and now I know it is wrong. All these years I have been regretting everything I did and was yearning for you. Now that I have you please don't deny me" he says apologetically with honesty.

"That doesn't change anything Venkatesh. You made me feel useless that I was ashamed to even look at myself in the mirror. Till now. You did it" I seeth wiping the lone tear which I am still confused whether it came out in anger or sadness.

"And I am going to fix it. I am going to make you love yourself like I do and earn your heart in return. Just wait Mrs.Venkatesh Swaminathan , just wait" he says giving me an intense look making me huff.

"I would like to see you try Mr.Venkatesh Swaminathan" I say walking past him and into the restroom , slamming the bathroom door behind me.

"Don't ever slam doors in my house gundoos !!" I hear him shout with a little annoyance evident in his voice.

Like I care.

I take off the jasmine string off my head , I don't know why but I hate keeping flowers in my head , only because of my mother's persistence I accepted to wear it otherwise I wouldn't have.

I put it into the bin in the corner of the restroom and wash my face taking off the eyeliner which is the only makeup I mostly wear after placing the bindi inbetween my forehead on the mirror.

After thoroughly washing my face using the facewash I gave Raja , Venkatesh's younger brother , to place here I do my holy duty in the toilet and wash my hands all over again before stepping out of the restroom and closing the door behind me.

I see him sitting on the bed with his head down. I just take a pillow and the bedsheet , arrange it down and lie down.

I don't think he noticed me but before I fell into sleep I feel a hand ontop of my head and someone kiss my forehead as I dozed off.

____________________________________

Heeeee how was the second chap ?

VOTE.COMMENT.ENJOY.!!!!

Luv ya ❣️