23

I have been crying out non stop for almost an hour now. No news from Venky.

I have told athai that he has gone to office for an emergency meeting when I actually don't know where he has went.

Athai and maama have now gone for maama's yearly health check up with Raja. So it is just me for lunch I guess.

As thoughts of Venky together with Nayan hit my head making me burn with jealousy I walk downstairs and into the kitchen.

Suddenly I hear the front door open making me come to the hall to see Venky entering looking tired , his shirt shrinked like anything , his hair sticking out everywhere and his face sweaty and sticky while he has his coat slinged on his right hand.

I feel a pang in my heart looking at his dishevelled look making me turn around and as I start walking towards the kitchen he stops me.

"Vaishu !" He shouts making me turn around.

"Seems like you had fun with your ex personal assistant" I huff.

"It is not like that Vaishu just hear me o----" he starts but I cut him off.

"No Venkatesh. No need to explain anything. You know what ? I should've known all of this would happen before ! People like me don't fit with people like you ! Heck even you both deserve each other. She is beautiful , intelligent and oh even she can give birth to your child ! Unlike the fat , ugly me with PCOD who you and your friends bullied !" I shout making him give me a pleading look.

"Vaishu you are just angry I know , just come with me" he says walking forward fast and gripping my arm.

"Don't touch me you bastard !" I shout snatching my hand from him leaving him with a sad look.

"Did you even think about me and her husband before going somewhere with your wh*re of an ex-assistant ? Huh ? Where did you both go ? Hotel ? Resort ? You know what Venkatesh ? Let us get a divorce. I will give you a divorce. Now you both can go and scratch each other's cloths off as much as you want ! Maybe even kiss and flirt with each other in public proudly ! You can have her whenever and wherever you want ! And fu---"

SLAP

"That. Is. Your. Limit." Venkatesh grits out as I clutch my aching left cheek while tears start to stream down my cheek.

"How da----" I start but he cuts me off again.

"Not. A. Word" he grits out glaring at me with intense intimidating eyes which show hurt , anger and disgust as he stares down at me.

"For once I actually thought you trusted me. That you would understand me. WRONG ! But I was wrong ! I never knew you could be such a disgusting lady Vaishali. Talking low about another woman without knowing the truth. You disgust me" he says , his voice laced with just that , disgust.

"I am not more disgusting than you , your friends and your whore of an ex personal assistant" I spit lowly as I keep holding my cheek.

He just walks past me giving me a dirty look ,  dodging and not touching my shoulder with obviousness as I feel a stinking smell smack my face as I clutch my cheek , crying.

That witch ! What has she done to my Venky ?! Heck he is no longer my Venky ! He is again here isn't he ?

I just go into kitchen sitting down on the floor and crying angrily.

I HATE MY LIFE ! Why is everything that is happening to me bad ? Why can't I have a happy life ?  WHY ?!

I just wipe my tears as I start cooking lunch. Sambar rice.

After completing cooking which pretty much distracted me I put it in a plate and enter our dinning room only to see Venky standing near our dinning table leaning on it while staring at the floor as if thinking deeply.