10

"Machan Ramya Krishnan (actress) is the best da ! No matter what !" Karthi exclaims making me chuckle quietly.

"No no Namitha (another actress) is only best da !" Venky defends.

"Namitha va ? Why da ?" Karthi asks with confusion.

"Did you ever look at her da ? All plump and curvy at the right places ! Ugh she is heaven" Venky says dreamily making my smile to falter.

They like plump actresses , item actresses but not plump girls. Men are idiotic and delusional.

I just need to study well , get a job and keep my parents happy. No man will ever willingly like me or touch me.

"Gundoos. Gundoos wake up" I hear Venky's voice as someone shakes me.

"Mhmm five more minutes da" I say.

"Da ? Now you are disrespecting me wifey" he says and I hear a pout.

(Da and di is considered disrespecting at times but romantic at times. We shouldn't call elder da or di , before husband will call their wife di but wife shouldn't call husband da but now it has changed kinda)

I groan as I sit up and rub my eyes groggily.

"Now are you satisfied ? You monkey !" I scold. I hate people who wake me up from my sleep.

"Monkey aaa ? You are dead !" He says and starts to tickle me making my saree fall all over the bed as I roll and try to come out of his grip but it ends in vain.

Suddenly he stops tickling me and gropes my fat stomach making me gasp.

"Mhmm you are getting me in the mood in morning itself my erotic wifey" he growls as I turn my head to the side and close my eyes tight.

"Look at me gundoos. Open your eyes" he says in a pleading tone but I just keep my eyes close.

I feel his lips in my forehead and I feel myself getting free as air washes over my body. He is gone.

I open my eyes to see that he is already in the end of the bed looking at me , I clumsily scramble up and adjust my saree as I wipe my mouth and try to walk past him and towards the restroom but he grabs my hand and spins me around , hooking his finger under my chin and lifting my face to meet his.

"Good morning wifey" he says and crashes his lips on mine giving it multiple pecks and pulling away leaving my face heated.

"I love you so much gundoos. You have no idea how much I want to ravish your sweetness right now but I won't force you my baby. I will wait till you give yourself to me but I have already given myself to you" he says in a husky voice and kisses my forehead pulling back making me look into his black alluring eyes.

"But please don't tell me not to kiss you wifey because I can't do that" he says and smirks wickedly making me come back to reality as I push him away and run into the bathroom shutting the door behind me and leaning on it breathing heavily.

Stop doing things to me Venkatesh. I can't let myself turn into the Vaishali I was before. I just can't because in no way is that good for me. I know how it ended the last time and this time.....there won't be a beginning in itself. I will make sure of that.

After half an hour I go out drying my wet hair using my towel as I adjust my saree looking around to see whether he is there , and yeah he is sitting right there on our bed typing on his laptop. Who knows what job he is doing ?

Maybe he is working in some IT company ? Who knows..... definitely not me.

"Athai called us for breakfast" he says looking up at me with intense eyes as I adjust my saree again.

"Mmm" I hum as I spread the towel on the nearby chair and walk towards my mirror when I suddenly feel his hands on my bare waist pulling me to his tall hard body as I gasp , my wet hair wetting his shirt a bit as I raise my hands on either side of my head in shock.

"You should stop tempting me like this" he whispers huskily wandering his mouth on my wet hair making me shiver with goosebumps while he gropes my fat stomach in his hands.

"Y-you should stop t-touching me like this" I say stuttering a bit.

"I will touch you wifey ! It is my right to touch you because you are mine and only mine" he growls squeezing my stomach tighter making me let out a little moan of satisfaction and pleasure.

"By the way , the mole near your left breast is calling me to bite it so close the door properly unless you want me to do just that" he whispers moving my hair to my left shoulder and biting on my earlobe pulling away leaving me breathless.

Why Venkatesh Swaminathan ? Why are you always pulling me into something which will always end with you leaving me ?

____________________________________

Indraja Shankar as Vaishali 😊❤️

Cover and Banner by me 🤗

VOTE.COMMENT.ENJOY.!!!!

Luv ya ❣️