26

"You are going to apologise aren't you jamun ?" Venky asks as he takes my hand in his leading me inside his office

"Yes , ofcourse" I say giving him a reassuring look as I walk beside him inside his office.

As soon as we enter we see Nayan sitting on the chair opposite to his , waiting for us.

"Nayan" Venky calls making her stand up turning around with a small smile which flatters a little seeing me.

"Go" Venkatesh whispers in my ears and I nod stepping forward and taking her hand in mine while she hesitantly stands.

"Venkatesh told everything to me Nayan. I can't put in words how sorry I am for everything I said to you and assumed. I am so so so sorry. I just let my insecurities take the best of me , I promise I won't ever assume things again. Again , I am really sorry for all that I did" I say, sincerely as I stare into her eyes with apology.

"Atleast now you know , Yogi is still not talking to me. I don't know what I am going to do" she says sighing sadly.

"Don't worry , I am sure brother would hear me out if I tell him the truth. I will help you with it" I say smiling and she nods a little gloomily.

Suddenly the telephone on Venky's table rings making him pick it.

"Yeah , send them up" he says into the phone and keeps it down.

"Take your seats on the couch ladies , my business partner is coming , I will finish the meeting and take you both out" Venkatesh says as he smiles at us.

Within minutes the door opens making an old man in suit enter with a young girl behind him , probably his secretary or assistant.

"Venkatesh ! Finally I get to see you after a whole year" he exclaims as he walks towards Venkatesh and hugs him patting his back.

"Welcome Mr Sharma. And meet my wife ! Vaishali" Venkatesh says as they pull back pointing to me.

"Mrs Venkatesh !" The old man exclaims as he walks towards us and......shakes hands with Nayan.

"Your wife is rather beautiful Venkatesh. Good choice" he says as hurt and pain smacks me in the face.

"She is not my wife Mr Sharma , she is my ex personal assistant Nayan , this is my wife Vaishali" Venkatesh says smiling a little as he walks towards me and puts his hand around my waist.

"This is your wife ? I couldn't have expected because your ex personal assistant looks like your wife" the man snorts as he looks up and down at me judgingly.

I watch as Venkatesh and Nayan's face completely changes into one of anger.

Both of them ?

"Get out" Venkatesh grits out as Nayan walks next to me and hooks her hand around my arm as if saying that she is with me.

"I am sorry what ?" The old guy says frowning as he gives Venky a confused look.

"Get out old man ! This is over ! How dare you disrespect my wife huh ? STEWART !" Venky shouts making a guy in black and grey suit enter.

My mouth drops as I look the so called Stewart with men in black behind him capture the old guy and drag him out while he shouts.

"What the eff Venky ?" I gasp as I look at him.

"Don't worry jamun , they are just my old friend Armando's men. They are his men , the ones who give me protection and that guy , Stewart is the manager for all of them. He comes here yearly once , arrived yesterday I forgot to tell you in all the fuss that was going around" he says smiling sweetly.

"Armando in sense that Italian Mafia Don ?" I ask with mouth agape.

"You know him ?" Venky asks frowning.

"How could I not ? He is all over the news all the time" I gasp as I fall back onto the sofa.

"I need a glass of water , when did my husband become a mobster ?" I mutter to myself as Nayan and Venky look at me with a humorous smile on both of their faces.

"I am not a mobster jamun. I lend him money at times and send patners to him while he gives me protection and safety. It's a mutual thing between the both of us" Venkatesh says smiling as he sits down next to me while Nayan hands me a glass of water.

"You know too ?" I ask looking at Nayan.

"I became Venkatesh's ex personal assistant because I started working for the Indian branch of Mr.Armando DeLuca's business" Nayan says making my mouth fall open.

"Wow , you guys hold so much power. This is a lot , how do you even hide all of these behind you all ?" I say shaking my head unbelievably.

"How about coffee ladies ?" Venky asks a he looks at Nayan and at me raising his eyebrow.

"Sounds good for me" Nayan says and I nod my head.

In another half an hour we find ourselves in a coffee shop.

As me and Nayan sit next to each other I find Venkatesh staring at me all the while smiling as Nayan and I make conversation.

I decide to make eye contact with him and he winks at me making my face heat up as I shoot a warning glare but he just dodges it by making a kissy face making me avert my eyes away from him.

I try to concentrate on the conversation but I can't as my eyes find their way back to my rasagulla.

I lean my head ontop of my hand as I stare at him , a smile forming on my lips making his smile become wider as he keeps his hand ontop of his chest in a lovely manner making me chuckle with heated face.

When I look at him all I can think is of the new song I heard.

En kanne pattudunu
En aasaiya pothi vechen da
Neruppa iruppan siricha therippan

(The one above at the beginning of the chapter)

"Hello madam sir ! Here I am talking like an idiot and you both are romancing without any care in the world ! Tell me if I am a disturbance I will go" Nayan says teasingly.

"If you know then why are you still here ?" Venky mutters still looking at me smiling like an idiot making Nayan to fake glare at him.

"Ok Vaishu , take care. Will see you soon. Bye idiot" Nayan says as she side hugs me , standing up and walking out.

"Where can we go next darling ?" Venkatesh asks leaning forward.

"Darling aaa ?" I question smirking as we look into each other's face.

_________________________________________

To all who have read Married To Mr.Mafia would know about Stewart and how was the surprise ? 😜

VOTE.COMMENT.ENJOY.!!!!!

Luv ya'll ❣️