4

"Shut up I don't like her" Venky says harshly.

"But she likes you. Fatty likes you machan hehehehe poor you" Karthi says giggling teasingly.

"Shut up before I smack you nicely" Venky says with anger.

"Ok ok chill machan , it is not like you like her or something obviously. Who would like her ? She is so fat and ugly. And ew who will even look at her face ?" Karthi says with disgust.

"Right" Venky replies and the van goes silent just as it reaches the end of my street.

I take my bag and walk out of the van.

"Woah the Earth is shaking" I hear Karthi's teasing voice making me huff.

Stupid boys. I hate them. A lot. Except him and I hate myself for that.

"You are coming with me aren't you gundoos ?" Venky asks looking at me smirking.

I so badly want to say no but damn athai enters the room just in time.

That idiot he trapped me ! Now I can't say no to him infront of athai.....

"Yes" I grit out glaring at him as he continues to smirk at me while seating himself near Raja.

"Great then. Have lunch outside itself dears" Athai says smiling as she stands near me.

"Yeah ma we are planning to eat dinner also outside" he says making my eyes widen once again.

"Come to house to sleep atleast" athai says teasingly smiling making my face to heat up for unknown reason.

"I will think about it" Venky replies with fake thinking expression.

"Aii" Athai warns playfully making him chuckle as he looks down at his empty plate.

"Gundoos where are my idlis ?" He whines in a childish voice pouting.

I grit my teeth as I keep 2 idlis on his plate and pour sambar.

He gives me a wink making me roll my eyes as I stand behind athai. There was a time when I would practically melt if he winked at me but now all I feel is hate towards him........not all but....I do hate him and what he did to me.

Venky was like the Don of our class , his word was the scripture for all the boys and girls. They all hated me because of him. He made them hate me. Even my own friends. You know what hurts more than betrayal ?

Love.

And it did. So badly when he talked low of me. When he bullied me mentally. I hate him with all my might. I need to remember that. He made me who I am right now , insecure and uneducated.

I still remember how I wanted to become a Surgeon. And how this stupid medical conditions ruined it completely for me. It changed the way of my life.

"Oi gundoos , don't you want to say anything to me ?" Venky's voice cuts me out of my thoughts.

We are in the car right now , and we are heading to god-knows-where after dropping off Raja in his college.

"I hate you" I say rolling my eyes.

"I expected something nice" he says with fake disappointment.

"So bad I don't care" I snap looking out the window.

"You could atleast thank me for bringing you out" he groans shaking his head with annoyance.

I knew it. He is now ashamed of me after bringing me out ?