7

"Dei machan see your girl is going that side da" Karthi says pointing at Anaya nudging Venky as I watch from behind them.

"Mhmm" Venky hums looking at her with boredom , he is bored of his own crush ? Gosh I have a crush on the weirdest guy possible !  I shake my head as I just swiftly walk past them , not wanting to hear them talk anymore..

"Machan what happened to you ra ? Why are you looking at fatty instead of your girl ?" I hear Karthi say making my speed to falter.

"Ahhh---nothing machan , just seeing how ugly she is" I hear Venky say as giggles and snorts follow making my eyes to tear up as I swiftly walk away.

I sigh as I close the book in my hand , tying my hair in a bun while standing up offing the fan and walking out of the room clashing directly into a hard wall which just so happens to be Venky.

"Oh you are back" I say in a blank tone as I stare up at him.

"Yes I am gundoos" he says huskily and in a second his lips come crashing onto mine making me hum in surprise as his hand come in contact with my bare waist and pinch it making me gasp as he insterts his tongue into my mouth.

He pulls away with ragged breath leaving me breathless as we pant heavily.

"I hate you" I seeth pushing him away by his chest and trying to run down but I feel his hand around my waist pulling my back to his front firmly.

"And I love you gundoos. So much and very much" he whispers kissing my shoulder blade making me shiver with goosebumps as he releases me. I hear the door behind me shut making my face heat up as I run downstairs.

"Let me help you athai" I say taking the utensils from her hand making her smile at me as I carry them to our dinning table. I know that Raja and maama has eaten , only Venky hasn't so she must be arranging the utensils back for him.

"Did you talk to your parents dear ?" Athai asks as I set the plate infront of Venky's chair.

"No athai , I called appa (father) and amma (mother) multiple times but their phones are coming as not reachable. I even called Arun (my elder brother) many times but his phone is coming as switched off" I say with sadness as all the worries come crashing which I tried to forget by reading book.

"Oh is it so dear ? Because you both should go to your house for feast as per our rituals....." She says dragging.

"Ahhh finally. Serve me soon I am starving" I hear Venky's house making both of us to look up as he rubs his hands together and sits in his chair.

Athai looks at me indicating me to serve him , I sigh as I take out the chapathi and keep it on his plate and pour the channa masala I prepared near it.

Venky soon takes a bite and moans closing his eyes.

"Wow , this is so delicious. Ma I never knew you know to cook channa masala let alone this deliciously"  Venky says licking his finger and taking another bite.

"I didn't cook it da. It is Vaishu who did it" athai says patting my shoulder proudly.

"Mhmmm gundoos this is delicious. From now on I am not ever letting amma to cook ever again" he says chuckling.

"By the way , Arun called me this morning and told me that your parents and him are going to our hometown and invited us to come for feast tomorrow. So pack our bags gundoos" he adds making me look up as he chews on the food.

"But his phone came as switched off when I called and my parents phone was not reachable. Why didn't you call and tell me ?" I ask angrily.

"B-but I don't have your number gundoos" he says innocently sucking his finger.

"Nice husband and wife , you don't even have each other's numbers. What do you even do in your room ? No no don't tell me I already know" athai rants shaking her head making Venky chuckle.

"Don't worry gundoos , it would have been because of weak signal. You know how our village is" Venky says stopping to chuckle.

Ah yes ! Why didn't I think of this before ? Stupid Vaishu.

I sigh shaking my head as I walk into the kitchen and start washing the dishes.

I hear Venky entering the kitchen and I move away from the sink not wanting what happened this morning to repeat. Venky chuckles as he washes his hands looking at me c•ckily. Not able to bear his look I try to walk away but he grabs my hand making me stop as I feel his presence near me and his mouth next to my ear , his hot breath fanning over the side of my face making me shiver uncontrollably as goosebumps raise all over my skin.

"Natchendra Naalu Iravugal (Starry four nights) haaa ?" He asks in a low voice making my whole face heat up.

How did he find the book I was reading ? Oh damn he was changing alone in the room where I left the book right on the nightstand ! How embarassing , my husband who I hate has found the erotic book I have been reading !

"If you wish , we can make your book come true" he whispers again making me come back to my senses as I push him off and run to our room.

Let tomorrow be nice atleast !

____________________________________

Let us see 😌

VOTE.COMMENT.ENJOY.!!!!

Luv ya ❣️