3

"Agh fatty came aaa ? I thought she wouldn't come today da ! Cha !" I hear Karthi groan as I sit in my seat in our school bus.

"Don't worry da machan (dude) PET sir told that you have long jump practice all day today , you don't need to see her ugly face" I hear Venkatesh say hurting me more.

"Thank god I don't need to look at her ugly face all day" Karthi snorts as a string of giggles follow.

"Ok leave all about her , how does a bus party sound for this Saturday ? All the small kids won't come it will be only our standard along with some 10th students" I hear Venkatesh say.

"No da , I don't want to have a party with that fatty and all " Karthi groans.

"We can exclude her" I hear another boy say.

"Yeah yeah or else she will have all our snacks" Venkatesh snorts as I wipe my tear.

I this immature idiots and I hate my life.

My eyes flutter open and I sit up looking around the room. Venkatesh is sleeping curled up in a ball shivering , I see that the AC is still running.

I stand up , take the bedsheet from the floor and cover him with it as I place the pillow near him making him hug it as I off the AC.

I shake my head smiling at his cuteness as I enter the restroom brush my teeth, take a bath and exit the room and walk downstairs.

I see athai (mother in law) in the kitchen chopping something , even though he is an idiot she and maama (father in law) are sweet towards me. I walk towards her and take the knife from her gaining her attention.

"What athai ? Why are you working while you have a marumagal (daughter in law) in house ? I am there na ? I will do the breakfast you go and rest" I say giving her a smile as her face breaks into one too.

"Why are you still stressing yourself dear ? I will do it you just make coffee for your maama , husband and Raja" she says taking the knife from me as I shake my head.

"Whatever athai but get used to my pamperings , I am going to do all the cooking by myself soon" I say as I open the fridge and take out the milk vessel which instantly fell in my eyesight.

"I have never seen a girl who is willing to do work for her mother in law , you are different dear" she says making my face to form into a smile.

"I have been doing this work after my schooling athai , this is all I know. Cooking" I say as I on the electric stove.

It is true , after I completed my schooling my family didn't send me to college. Mainly because I started to have anxiety problems and was prone to panick attack infront of students.

It is the medical condition I still haven't recovered from. My family got tired of waiting that I never attended college. All I know is how to cook and keep the house clean.

"You have a good heart dear , my son is lucky to have you as his wife" she says making me heave a sigh as I take the tumblers to make coffee for each.

After making coffee I place them in a tray and take it outside to give to all of them.

I place the coffee tumbler for maama on the tea poy infront of his newspaper reading form and go upstairs to Raja's room.

I see him sleeping on his bed  , I place his coffee cup on the table beside his bed and shake him.

"Get up Raja , you are getting late for college" I say as I continue to shake him.

"Hmm anni (sister in law) 5 minutes please" he whines turning around with a pout.

"Aiii you better get up before I pour cold water on you" I warn in a stern voice making him sit up pouting as he rubs his eyes.

"Good boy , now go brush and drink this coffee before bathing. Breakfast is almost ready" I say ruffling his already scattered hair as I walk out of his room.

As I enter our room I see him sitting ontop of our bed with his phone in his hand.

"People are getting so spoiled nowadays" I mutter with attitude as I walk towards him and place the coffee on the table near the bed.

"Coffee" I say not looking at him as I turn around to leave but he takes hold of my hand and pulls me making me fall ontop of his lap yelping.

"You aren't going to mind me ?" He asks in a deep voice near my ears making me shiver as goosebumps raise on my skin.

"No" I reply in a low voice trying to sound confident but terribly failing in it.

"You are playing too hard gundoos. It is not suiting you" he whispers as I struggle in his hold.

"Leave me you idiot !" I growl angrily.

"Does that mean you won't mind me going to job today ?" He asks again as I continue to struggle.

"I won't ! You can go wherever you want I would be so happy to be away from you" I mutter wriggling in his hold.

"Oh stop moving already. You are making it so hard" he whispers and I feel something poke my behind. Yup , definitely double meaning.

"Leave me you pervert !" I groan for one last time.

"Soon you will beg for me to take you" he whispers in my ears and lets me go making me stand up in an instant.

"In your dreams" I huff as I glare at him adjusting my saree.

"Love you dii pondatti (wife)" he says and blows a kiss pouting his lips which are pink right opposite to my dark black ones.

"I hate you da purusha (husband)" I say angrily as I walk out of the room hearing him chuckle behind me.

"Anni I am ready" I hear Raja shout as he enters the dinning room while I arrange the plates and utensils.

"Sit Raja I will serve you" I say making him sit down as I place 2 idlis on his plate and pour sambar ontop of it.

"Anni can you ask anna (elder brother) to give me money for bus ?" Raja asks making me look at him with wide eyes , how will I ask him ?

"What do you want from me ?" I hear Venkatesh's voice as I look to the side to see him entering the room in a pant and full hand shirt looking absolutely smart.

Stop drooling over you ex-bully Vaishali !

"You are going to work ?" Raja asks looking at him with wide eyes.

"Yes , seems like someone doesn't want me to stay" He says looking directly at me a I stare at Raja innocently.

"Anna but---" Raja starts but he cuts him off.

"Chill I was just kidding , I am taking your anni out today. I will drop you on our way don't worry" he says making my eyes go wide.

Oh heck no ! I am not going out with him !

____________________________________

Let us see......

VOTE.COMMENT.ENJOY.!!!!!

Luv ya ❣️