17

"Venkatesh ! My son where did you go ?" Athai gasps with tears as she runs towards Venkatesh and hugs him while we enter the house , my bewildered self following.

"Amma don't worry , shh why are you crying ? I just had an important meeting in a hotel nearby that's it" he says comforting her.

"You could have atleast informed any one of us anna. Anni was calling every one of your circle members and was even more tensed than any of us" Raja says and sends me a secret wink.

Is he trying to play cupid ? Someone tell him I don't want one !!

Venky turns and looks at me with a surprise grin , I just shake my head with a frown not to believe him but he didn't take the clue it seems cause he just continued to smirk like he got his favourite chocolate.

"Go take a bath and come the food is ready. You must be really hungry" athai exclaims ushering him to our room.

I sigh as I walk into the kitchen.

I serve Venky dinner as he continues to just stare at me intently. My face is burning but I keep my expression stoic.

"Did gundoos eat ma ?" He asks as he chews on the chapatti.

"No anna , she has been worried sick about you" Raja says making Venky's face turn sad and guilty as he looks up at me.

Raja I am going to kill you !

"Sit down wifey" Venky says in a commanding tone as he pats the chair next to him.

I shoot a glare towards Raja who just smirks at me while I sit next to Venkatesh with an awkward smile.

"Open up" he says lowly and I open my mouth making him stuff a piece of chapatti into it.

After feeding me and eating dinner we all go to sleep , not another word was talken between me and Venkatesh. Though he was staring at me till I fell asleep he didn't open his mouth.

The next morning I woke up on the bed. Feeling confused I looked at the time which was already 9 o clock. Oh my god I have waken up soo late !

I walk downstairs only for athai to tell me that they all have already eaten and that Venkatesh and Raja have went to their work and college respectively.

After taking a bath and getting freshed up I insist to athai that I will go and buy the groceries. Though she protests at first she then let's me go. As the store is just next street I walk there and start picking out the items.

"Vaishu ma ?" A familiar voice comes from behind me making me look around to come face to face with..... Sahil.

"Sahil ! Oh my god are you alright ? Sorry I wasn't able to talk to you properly and so sorry for his behaviour I didn't expect him to be that rude or agressive" I apologise as soon as I see him.

"It's alright Vaishu ma, just.....I just want to know what happened and when did you get married , who is he, what is his name ?" He asks with concern covering his voice.

"He..." I drag and then recite everything that happened after he left. All the grooms rejecting me and about the sudden marriage ane everything that followed.

"So you married your ex-bully who is now saying that he loves you and acts like an obsessed puppy ?" Sahil asks , folding his lips in trying not to laugh.

"Is my situation that humorous to you Sahil ?" I huff shaking my head.

"I-god I am sorry but I can't" he says and starts laughing clutching his stomach as I jump grumpily stand by his side while the passerbys' give him a weird look.

"B-haha- but one thing I am sure Vaishali , you should get away from him. He doesn't seem like a.....healthy person for you to spend your life with" he says seriously as he straightens up.

"As your therapist I know what he and his friends did to you but beating them doesn't seem like what a healthy person would do. As per what you said he told you that he trusts his friends the most and all of a sudden he just beats them hearing what you told ? Possibilities that he can be mentally unstable" he says more serious now.

"No he isn't like tha---" I start but am being cut off.

"Wifey !" His deep voice comes macking me stiffen as I feel a grip on my arm turning me around and making me crash onto a hard chest.

"Last warning to you #&$&$- ! If I ever see you near my girl again I will hunt you down !" He says as I look up at Venkatesh angry face , his jaw ticking as he drags me out of the door.

"How did you know that I am here ?" I ask curiously as he gets in the car.

"I have my ways gundoos. You better stay away from him" he says in a dangerous voice.

"But he is no harm Venkatesh !" I say shaking my head.

"Do you think I didn't hear what he told you wifey ? Huh ? I heard everything ! He is trying to take you away from me isn't he ? I will not let him to ! I will not lose you ! Not now not ever !" He shouts his eyes bloodshot red as I see his whole body shake. Then he sniffs his nose confirming to me that he is .......crying. Crying indeed.

"Venkatesh , please don't cry. I didn't believe him. I was about to defend you before you interrupted me if it makes you feel any better" I say shrugging. Feeling the strong urge to hug and comfort him but holding back. Not wanting to give him false hopes.

"You won't go right ? You will not leave me and go right ?" He asks looking at me as his whole face shakes with a sad look.

"I....." I drag thinking about what to say. I don't want to give false hope to him so----before I opened my mouth and say that I would leave him a big tear falls from his eyes rolling down his cheek.

Damn the blind love I still have on him ! I can't say that straight to him , not when he is like this. Though he did unforgivable things to me I don't have the heart to hurt him back. That is love. The love I have for him.

"I won't" I say and lean to his seat and hug him making him hug me back , his hands around my waist and his face buried in my neck.

All that matters now , in this second is us. Him. I don't want him to feel bad or sad. But I don't want to be with him. My life is f*cked but hey so is my love for him.

_________________________________________

Moral of the story.... don't love lol 😂

VOTE.COMMENT.ENJOY.!!!!!

Luv ya'll ❣️