24

Gif banner edit by me ! How is it guys ? 🙈

The chapter is dedicated to tanujaSharma7 babes ! Today's her birthday guys wish her ! Happy Birthday Tanuja 😍🥳 Thank you so much for requesting me and supporting my book 😘 I am so happy to be worth of it 🥰

------------

The next day everything went back to normal. I now have some hope. He even insisted on me bringing lunch to his office to athai.

I am actually happy. I prepared him his favourite food , Tomato Pack (thakkali thokku) with bottleguard frying (poriyal) , tamarind juice (Puli rasam) with spicy waffle (appalam). 

He is going to enjoy this lunch.

I sigh happily as I take the lift to his floor and get out.

"Good afternoon mam" the girl wearing pink saree behind the reception says giving me a genuine smile.

"Good afternoon Kayal" I say after reading her name tag.

"Sir is actually busy mam" she says making me freeze as I turn around.

"You know me ?" I ask surprised.

"Sir has showed us all your picture" she says smiling genuinely.

"Oh. He told me he would be free from 1 to 2 though" I say pouting.

"Yeah he did. But then , one of our partner's wife arrived. I think you would know her , she is close with sir" Kayal says politely.

"Nayanthara" I mutter surprised.

"Yes mam. You know her that is---" she starts but before she could finish I march towards his office and open the door only to be met with the sight of Venkatesh eating as Nayanthara is right next to him saying something to him.

The both look at me hearing the sound of the door opening.

"You are so shameless ! You both are so shameless ! Chii ! I thought that we were heading to something Venkatesh. But you prove me wrong everytime" I say with disgust as I look at the both.

"Jamun hear us out fi--" Venky starts but I cut him off.

"No Venkatesh. This is getting worse day by day. You wh*ring with this sl*t ! This is too much ! Not only are you cheating on me but her with her husband !" I say glaring at Nayanthara as she stands up too , my heart paining as my breathing gets harder.