25

"Venkatesh ?" I say in hoarse voice as I open my eyes coming face to face with an image of Venkatesh sitting on the bed looking at me

He just glares at me as he comes closer and cups my cheek.

"What were you thinking while walking in this time of afternoon under scorching sun with a big load ?" He scolds harshly as his eyes roam my face fervently as if looking for a trace of injury.

"Huh ?" I say confused.

"Do you have any idea how crazy I went searching for you everywhere only to find you fainted in a deserted street two kilometres away from the bus stand ? What if someone would have kidnapped you wifey ? What would I have done without you ?!" He almost shouts as he frowns looking into my eyes.

"You are so bipolar Venkatesh" I mutter sitting up straight as I remove his hand from my cheek.

"Maybe I am. If loving you means being bipolar then I am bipolar. You should hear a person out before lashing out on them or others Vaishali. You need to learn manners" he says as he glares at me.

Is he seriously still angry at me for what happened back then ?

"You have to be kidding me Venkatesh ! How do you expect me to be silent after seeing your side b*tch feeding food to you while I spent my whole time making your favourite dish !? You made me look like a fool !" I shriek as I look at him standing up.

"One she is not my side b*tch and two , watch your f*cking mouth !" He shouts loud making me flinch.

"You are supporting her too much Venkatesh" I mutter as I turn around the other side wiping the tiny tear on the corner of my eye.

"I am not supporting her I am just asking for you to listen to me once ! Just once !" He shouts turning me around with his hand on my shoulder making me look at his reasoning face.

"You really do love her don't you ? True that beautiful people belong with beautiful people" I mutter as I look up at him.

"VAISHU !" He roars placing both his hands on my shoulders.

"Wake up ! What are you talking about ?! Love ! Haven't I made it clear all these days that I love you and only you ? What has gotten into you ? Why are you talking and thinking like this ? Where did my jamun go ? Where is she ?" He adds shaking my body but I just smack his hands away.

"I am just me Venkatesh. But I don't know what has gotten into you. Maybe it is just her. That day , you didn't even mind us both and went somewhere in the name of making tiktok , and again she is in your office feeding you. Maybe you can impregnant her and have a-----" I start saying but he cuts me off.

"SHE IS LIKE A SISTER TO ME OKAY ?!!!" he shouts making me look at him surprised at his sudden outburst.

"That day in the restaurant , we went to take tiktok only. But then a girl got into an accident in the road and we just took her to the hospital. I left my phone with you and Nayan's phone got switched off ! And in office , she actually was there to apologise as I called her to explain the situation to you and she unknowingly bought food with her for me okay ? There is nothing else between us" he says sounding exhausted.

"Do you think I will believe this kind of silly excuses Venkatesh ?" I huff rolling my eyes.

"See for yourself. This is the tiktok we took" he says taking out his phone going into his whatsapp and into the chat named 'thangachi' (which means sister) and shows me a video in which Nayan and him and dancing for a sister brother song.

"Ane see this is the news of the girl who got into a accident" he says going to gallery and showing a screenshot of an article clip which explains about a girl being met with an accident and bought to a hospital by a man and woman. It even had the picture of Venktesh and Nayan.

The world around me freezes. Is this really what happened ? Did I overreact ? Am I being so insecure that now my relationship with my husband is in check ?

"Nayan loves Yogi Vaishali. And I love you. Only you" he says lowly looking into my eyes with love as I stare right back at him.

"I am so so so so sorry Venkatesh I---" I start as my voice but he cuts me off by hugging.

"Shhh" he sushes hugging me tight as I hide my face on his chest.

"I messed up so bad. I am so sorry Venktesh. For doubting you and making you go through all of this" I mutter lowly.

"Stop asking sorry love , I never knew my jamun could get this fierce as fire when being jealous" he says teasingly as he holds me close.

My face heats up as he kisses the top of my head , his beard scratching the top of my head.

"You need a shave real bad" I say as we pull back.

"As you say love" he says smiling.

"Love ?" I scrunch up my face.

"Raja told me you like to be called so after some conversation between you both" he says giving me a proud smile.

That minx ! I was telling him how much I like Klaus form The Vampire Diaries as he was a fan of the series too ! Guess he leaked it out to Venky !

"Don't call me that , it doesn't suit you" I say with a light chuckle.

"Why ?" He asks frowning.

"Cause it is only meant for Klaus !" I say and immediately shut my mouth looking at him.

His face , oh god ! His face just turned into a red angry tomato as he stares at me giving me that hard gaze making me uncomfortable.

"Who is Klaus ?" He asks in that deep angry voice as he stares down at me.

"Rasagulla ! Chill ! He is just a character from The Vampire Diaries series" I say hugging him lightly making the redness drain off his face slowly.

"Don't watch the series again" he says kissing my forehead protectively as he hugs me by my waist.

I wrap my hands around his waist even more tight as I smile.

I love this guy. But I am more scared of my own insecurities which , I think, are ruining our relationship.

_________________________________________

I agree with that !

Sorry for the delay ! A bunch of people asked me for the update but got a little busy inbetween 😅

VOTE.COMMENT.ENJOY.!!!!!

Luv ya'll ❣️