Lost part one

The camera shows a forest to hear two people arguing.

???: We're going in circles.

???: We're not.

???: We are.

???: How do you know that?

???: Because we passed that same tree six times already!

???: Alright smart guy! Let's go over the directions again. We take a right at the rock with five stones on it.

???: Yes.

???: We take a left at the two trees that look like an X.

???: Yes.

???: Then we go straight when we see another tree that looks like a women. See! We're not lost!

???: We are! We passed that tree six times!

???: No we didn't!

???: The third time we passed this tree, you had to go to the bathroom and you did your business near the tree! Look it's still there!

The camera fades to show two soldiers, a Cherry red one and a mint green one.

???: We're not lost Thea!

Thea: Shut up Shawn.

Thea and Shawn were in that forest for a reason and it seriously pissed her off.

Thea: How could you let this happen Shawn?

Shawn: Me? I didn't do anything!

Thea: Exactly! You were supposed to keep an eye on him and make sure your other team mates didn't do anything!

Shawn: How was I supposed to know he'd come here!

Thea: It's Caboose, he always gets lost.

Shawn: Okay, I admit that I should've seen that Church and Tucker would do this but I didn't think he'd actually do it!

Thea: They said he would get free ice cream! Any child would do that!

Shawn: Oh come on! He should've realized that there is no ice cream in a the forest! It would melt and all you get is ice cream soup.

Thea: They told him that it's special because it would never melt.

Shawn: This isn't Charlie in the chocolate factory. I've told him that!

Thea: They told him that Willy Wonka answered his letters and put it in the forest just so he could get it.

Shawn just stared at her for awhile.

Shawn: Okay, I can see where he believed them on that.

Thea: Now he's in the jungle looking for unmelted ice cream while we're lost.

Shawn: We're not lost. We're following the map.

Thea: A map that leads us in circles! Caboose must've saw something and went to it thinking it was ice cream or treasure.

Shawn: Don't get so worked up. It's Caboose he survived through worse.

Thea: There might be a huge snake here that can shallow you hole and instead of getting out he'd just hug it back.

There was awkward silence.

Shawn: Okay I see your point. Caboose!

Thea: Caboose! Where are you!?!

They start walking around shouting for Caboose. Apparently Church and Tucker had enough of Caboose and decided to trick him into going into the forest to get ice cream for some quiet while giving him a map so he could walk around in circles for awhile before they sent Thea and Shawn to go get him.