Lost part two

In a jungle there are two people arguing about being lost.

???: I can't believe we're lost again.

???: What do you mean again? This our first time being lost.

???: No. It's our first time being lost on this planet, its our second time being lost looking for Caboose.

???: Quit your complaining Thea, we're not lost.

Thea: Oh yeah? Then where is the canyon Shawn?

Shawn: It's- (realizes her point) Oh, yeah we're lost.

Thea: Oh, so you finally admit it. That's a first!

Shawn: Calm down! Let's just find Caboose and get out of here. This jungle gives me the creeps.

Thea: Well, we wouldn't be in this situation in the first place if you just did your job!

Shawn: It's not my fault Tucker bribed him with Chocolate!

Thea: You should've remembered what happened last time when Tucker and Church tricked him into getting lost.

Shawn: Your just grumpy that you didn't get any sleep last night.

Thea: And who's fault was that?

Shawn:..................... Touché. Caboose!

Thea: Caboose!

Shawn: Where are you!?

As they were calling for Caboose, Thea heard someone singing to her.

Thea: You hear that?

Shawn: Hear what?

Thea: That voice, someone's singing out here.

Shawn: I don't hear anyone.

Thea: I can hear them from all around us.

Shawn: We'll look for your siren when we find Caboose. Caboose!

Thea: Good point. Caboose!

As they were calling for Caboose, Thea kept hearing that voice as it kept getting louder as she got deeper into the jungle. It made her nervous but she kept looking for Caboose with Shawn. After awhile they decided to take a break before looking for Caboose, Thea kept looking around as the voice calling to her. It was nerve racking to say the least, after their break they looked some more for Caboose when they found him fast asleep.

Thea: I really hope he didn't eat anything poisonous.

Shawn: Me too. Come on, let's take him back to base.

Thea: Got it.

Thea and Shawn grabbed Caboose and took him back to base as they walked back, the notices the voice getting quieter as they left the jungle. When they got the caves, Caboose woke up and started walking. As Shawn and Caboose walked in, Thea stayed behind and looked behind her to see if the voice was still there and it wasn't, so she walked back into the caves back to base.

Unknown to her, there was a figure behind her wearing armor of some kind. Just looking at her.

???: I can't wait to meet you in person, Thea 'Supernova' Church.

Then he disappeared.

Sorry that it's short, I hope you liked it. Can you guess who that was? If you did you will be my favorite. Bye.