The triplets

Empty space.

Vic: Project Freelancer, a military splinter organization designed with one goal and one goal only: create the greatest soldiers the galaxy has ever seen. But, if you really wanna find who's the best, well that means you gotta sort through the worst...

"The Triplets" title credit appears.

Ohio: (sighs) Oh yeah, oh yeah, Project Freelancer. You made it baby, you made it. You are finally with the best. You are finally with the best of the best– You are the best; you're the best around. Oh yeah baby, you are the best around, nothing's ever gonna bring you down.

Iowa: HI OHIO!

Ohio: Ah! Jesus Christ Iowa! You don't have to yell!

Iowa: SOMETIMES I FORGET– oh, uh, sometimes I forget how to talk with these helmets on.

Ohio: You just talk, you don't have to do anything different.

Idaho walks up.

Idaho: Come on, lay off, Ohio. You know he hasn't been the same since the training incident.

Iowa: It wasn't a big deal.

Idaho: Your suit stopped feeding you oxygen!

Iowa: I–I was fine...

Ohio: For twenty minutes?

Iowa: But I got the best record for holding my breath.

Ohio: Congratulations. You're real Freelancer material.

Idaho: Oh Iowa, I got a new one for ya!

Iowa: Tell me!

Idaho: Dungeons and Dragons; five things you don't want to make saving throws against. Go!

Iowa: Oooh, nice! Okay, um... poison.

Idaho: One.

Iowa: A fireball.

Idaho: Two.

Iowa: A poison fireball!

Idaho: That's not a thing.

Iowa: It could be...

Idaho: Fine, I'll give it to you. Three.

Iowa: A-a Super Saiyan.

Idaho: (makes buzzer noise) Never gonna happen in my campaign.

Iowa: I'm just saying it's not something I would wanna make a saving throw against, because if Super Saiyan Goku comes up, that means I'm not playing with you anymore and that would make me sad.

Idaho: Aww, that's sweet. Point conceded! Four.

Iowa: An avalanche!

Idaho: Five!

Ohio: Oh, will you guys just knock it off with "five things" for once?! See this, this, this is exactly why we never get mission assignments.

Idaho: Who crapped in your Cheerios this morning? You usually love that game.

Ohio: Pff... I do not "love that game"... (mutters) I just play it when I'm bored.

Iowa: Which is all the time.

Ohio: Because we never get mission assignments!

Iowa: You don't have to yell when you're wearing the helmet, Ohio.

Ohio: You know what? Bite me, corndog.

Idaho: Oh, I get it. This is because of the new rankings, isn't it?