PSA laundry day

Grif: Hi, I'm Dexter Grif, from the popular web series Red vs. Blue.

Simmons: And I'm Dick Simmons from the same show. Today we're going to talk to you about an important topic; How to properly wash and dry your clothes.

Grif: Normally I wouldn't care for any of this, but sometimes the only way to tell us apart is by sheer color alone.

Simmons: Keeping your clothes vibrant and clean is a great way to establish your individualism, especially if you and all your friends have identical bodies.

Grif: It's almost as if some "higher power" forces us to be the exact same height and shape. But that's crazy, right?

(As Grif is saying this, to the right of him a video is playing of the Halo 5 character customization screen changing the character from Simmons' color scheme to Grif's. After Grif is finished speaking, the video disappears and Sarge approaches the duo, however is armor is a darker shade of Red than normal and closely resembles Simmons color, making them near distinguishable.)

Sarge: Looking mighty... "Vermillion" there today Simmons.

(A color square of Vermillion with it's name labeled appears below Sarge)

Simmons: Thank you sir, but technically I'm "Brick."

(A similar thing happens with Brick below Simmons)

Grif: This is a perfect example of needing color correction. If you are even just slightly colorblind, you wouldn't be able to tell these two apart.

(Sister approaches the trio)

Sister: (looking at Sarge) Whaddup Simmons?

Sarge: (offended gasp) How dare!

Simmons: Uh Sister, I'm over here.

Sister: (looking at Simmons) Hey Lopez.

(As she said this, Lopez was walking past. He stops to speak briefly before leaving)

Lopez: (In Spanish) I want no part of this.

(Cut to Grif and Simmons in the laundry)

Simmons: It's important to make sure you use the right cleaning solution for your clothing. Different stains, dirt and grime will require different treatments.

Grif: It's also completely okay to just throw your stuff in the washroom with a bit of soap. Just make sure to use the right amount, otherwise you'll end up flooding your entire laundry room.

Simmons: We lost Caboose for three days.

(Cut to Caboose in the base, completed surrounded by pink bubbles)

Caboose: ...Neat.

(Cut to an outward shot of the base, with the bubbles flooding up into the sky through the roof)

Caboose: I have cleaned... everything.

Thea: (off screen) How the hell did this happen!?!

Shawn: (off screen) He said he wanted to try to do the laundry!

(Cut back to Grif and Simmons)

Simmons: Be sure to separate your clothing before washing. Different types of clothes require different methods of cleaning.

Grif: You definitely don't wanna do something stupid, like using bleach on your colored clothes.

(Sarge approaches the duo, his armor bright pink similarly to Donut)

Sarge: (somewhat monotonously) Oh no, I have used bleach on my colored clothes.

Grif: Donut?

Simmons: No Grif, look: it's Sarge.