PSA getting away from it all

I'm not doing these in order and I'll be doing a couple of my own. After that I'll start season 15 but I'll add more PSA's just add your ideas in the comments below.

Fade in to Simmons, Thea and Grif in Valhalla.

Simmons: Hi, I'm Dick Simmons from the popular web series, Red vs-

Sarge: (off screen) Red team! Front and center!

Grif: What the hell?

Thea: The hell he wants.

Cut to Grif, Thea and Simmons rushing to Sarge.

Simmons: Sir, what is it?

Sarge: It's that time of year again.

Caboose suddenly appears.

Caboose: Christmas!?

Thea: I'm Jewish.

Simmons: No. Also you're on the wrong team.

Grif: Just spit it out already.

Sarge: It's red team's, mandatory annual vacation.

Simmons: That's great!

Grif: Great? Red team vacations suck. We can never decide where to go, so then we all end up doing Donut's idea of a "stay-cation" which ends with us doing what we always do.

Thea: Yep. I'd like to do my own vacation if you don't mind.

Caboose: What do you always do?

Simmons: Complain about never going on vacation.

Sarge: Well this year there won't be a debate because I've already planned the perfect getaway. A good ol fashioned camping trip.

Grif: Boo! Camping's for boy scouts and poor people that can't afford real vacations.

Sarge: What? Camping is the ultimate relaxing retreat. It's just you and nature battling for survival. You haven't killed me yet wilderness! (brief silence) Damned straight.

Simmons: As much as I hate to disagree sir, I think I have to side with Grif. If god wanted us to live outdoors he wouldn't have given us Google Fiber.

Grif: Vacations should be badass, with drinking and gambling, and drinking!

Caboose: And gambling!

Grif: Whoa hold on there buddy, that's how you develop a problem.

Sarge: Fine, you two newlyweds can go off and have your terrible honeymoon. Caboose and I will have our own vacation.

Grif: Woohoo! Vegas Quadrant here we come!

Thea: Yeah, good luck surviving the wood and the Vegas Quadrant. I'm staying home. See y'a.

Cut to a vacant mesa, where Sarge and Caboose slowly emerge in a warthog. They exit the warthog.

Sarge: Alrighty then, step one complete. By relying solely on my primordial instincts, I've driven us out of range of all cell phone reception and made sure not to tell anyone about where we're going, (chuckles) that way we can't be bothered.

Caboose: Well that just makes sense.

Cut to reveal Sarge and Caboose staring at a Minecraft-esque woodland area.

Sarge: Now where to set up camp?

Cut to Grif and Simmons at an airport.

Grif: (whining) I hate airport security.

Simmons: Don't worry Grif, in a few short hours we'll be enjoying a relaxing weekend. Now if we want to see everything the Vegas Quadrant has to offer, we need to wake up properly at 5:00 a.m to skip the buffet rush. If we can eat it in under seven minutes we'll need to take a cab to go see the Museum of Wax.