Fight a good fight

Vic: Ya'know, Project de los Freelancer really nailed it when it came to building to armies worth of idiots. Some people say it's 'cause we had such convincing propaganda. BUT I'm pretty sure there's just that many stupid people in the universe.

Cut to black. A film reel begins. A Project Freelancer operation document is shown:

INTERNAL MEMO

Date: [redacted]

Subject:

Project Freelancer "recruitment" Doc.

Code Name: [Crimson] [Corpses] Blue Bloods

Mission Orders:

Create propaganda film and distribute to recruits at [risk of failing] training.

Film is intended to motivate soldiers deemed [easily influenced] by psychological evaluations administered prior to enlistment.

Contingencies: Recruits are considered [expendable] by command.

NOTHING FOLLOWS

Fade to Covenant ships glassing a planet.

Narrator: You joined the military to fight off the alien scourge! You were told that joining the military would help keep your fellow man safe.

Fade to a crowd of helmeted civilians.

Narrator: But what you weren't told is that your fellow man could very well be our real enemy. And they're already here!

Zoom in on a civilian in a blue helmet.

Narrator: Everyday! Hiding in plain sight, [Blue!] conspirators conspire against us! Our way of life, our very freedom. But not all is lost!

Cut to two soldiers watching videos in a lab.

Narrator: Military intelligence has been gathering information on the enemy, and after months of analyzing and planning, have come up with a way to combat the true enemy. The [Blue!] enemy, the military has formed a strike force nicknamed [Red] team. This team is comprised of only the most elite soldiers, those willing to do what it takes to eliminate the [Blue!] bastards. These [Red] commandos are familiarizing themselves with the military's newest, and best equipment.

Cut to Sarge

Narrator: Just ask this fine soldier here. What's your name and rank, soldier?

Sarge: Sarge.

Narrator: ...And your name?

Sarge: I just told you! Are you slow or somethin', son?

Narrator: Uh, right. Well then, let's continue. So Sarge, what's that fine piece of hardware you have there?

Sarge: Oh, this here's the M90 shotgun! 8-gauge Magnum rounds! Chrome-lined barrel! And glow-in-the-dark sights! There are many like it, but this one, she's mine.

Narrator: That's a fine piece of hardware you-

Sarge: And don't even think about touching her!

Narrator: I... wasn't... going to-

Sarge: Or looking at her! I can see you looking!

Narrator: Uh... I'm sorry?

Sarge: Damn skippy, dirtba-

More Coming Soon