Mr red vs mr blue

Vic: Now, There was an indiscriminate amount of time between Tex and Junior disappearing from Blood Gulch and the gang getting split up and reassigned by Project Freelancer. You all remember that.It was a strange time. A time when the Reds and Blues had become familiar with one another, but were technically still at war, BUT were simultaneously no longer really giving a damn, BUT were also not really fond of each other. Like I said it was a strange time. And strange things happen when you're stuck in a canyon with the worst friends/enemies/robot companions/siblings. Man...what a bunch of weirdos.

Fade to Tucker backing away from Red base.

Tucker: Tight!

Simmons: Hey!

Cut Simmons, Thea and Grif on top of the base, revealing a movie poster on the wall below them.

Simmons: The hell are you doing to our base, blue!?

Tucker: Oho, hey guys! I was just putting up fliers for my thing tonight. I'm hosting a mov-

Grif: (interrupting) Movie night.

Cut to a wall plastered with movie fliers behind the reds.

Grif: We figured it out.

Tucker: Awesome! Well, I'm keeping the film a secret, but I can give you guys some hints. It's a kickass crime caper made by the most badass filmmaker of all time!

Grif: C'mon Tucker, we know it's Reservoir Dogs! It's always Reservoir Dogs!

Simmons: I'm so sick of that movie.

Thea: Can't we watch something else for once?

Tucker: You can't get sick of Reservoir Dogs! It's impossible! It's the perfect movie: kickass dialogue, kickass characters, kickass ass-kicking.

Grif: Ooh yeah.That sounds great, Tucker, but we actually have plans tonight for once.

Simmons: Yeah, Sarge says he's gonna make Grif finish that squat he started in basic.

Grif: On second thought, we'll be there.

Thea: Yep and I just got bored.

Cut to the reds and blues filing into Blue base. Next to the doorway, a sign reads: "Temporary truce! Seriously, Sarge. We're all looking at you. Don't start no shit. Won't be no shit."

Cut to Doc and Tucker by a TV.

Doc: Alright, everyone! Remember, we're calling sanctuary, so no fighting.

Donut: Well, I thought you could only call sanctuary in a church.

Church: Yea-huh, whaddaya want?

Tucker: This is a church! A cinema! So grab some popcorn! And shut up.

Doc: Ooh, we have popcorn?!

Tucker: Oh, no. Not really.

Doc: (walking away) Aaawwwwww.

Tucker: Gentlemen and gentle lady, I've had your curiosity, now I'd like your attention!

Lopez: Yo me voy. (I'm leaving.)

Lopez leaves the base.

Thea/Shawn: Traitor.

Tucker: A little background on our film tonight. Before Quentin Tarantino went on to dazzle audiences with Kill Bill, Inglorious Basterds and Pulp Fiction, he made his first mark on the cinematic world with this stunning debut film. A little movie I like to call: Reservoir Dogs!

Church: Hey,Tucker. I was just thinkin'. I've got an idea here: What if we watched literally ANYTHING else?

Tucker: Why would you wanna watch anything else?