PSA make new friends and stop bullies

Thea: Hi, I'm captain Thea 'Supernova' Church from the popular Webseries red vs blue.

Shawn: And I'm Shawn Ortez from the same series.

Thea: We here today to discuss bullying and making new friends. Why do we have to talk about bullying and new friends you ask? Well, if you meet someone of different culture or country that your not familiar with or the blood line and last name might be weird like mine because I'm Jewish and I might get bullied because of that.

Shawn: I'm of a hawaiien culture, we do ton of fun stuff in Hawaii. Yes I will admit that there are some things that we do but that's just our belief.

Thea: I'm of a Jewish blood line from my father. Now, sometimes these people don't do things of what their bloodline does because their not used to it but other people might not know that.

Shawn: For instance, when a child of Chinese and American is born and the kids at school bully them for being Chinese for whatever reason. Don't be a jerk and leave them to get hurt, be a pal and help them out.

Thea: You will not only be helping them out but you may also learn something from them and who they are. They might even become your best friend for life.

Shawn: Now, I know it might be strange but it really helps allot. It might even save their life.

Thea: Bully's these days just bully other kids for power, words hurt more then the fist. Think of it this way, let's say you get a job and your boss is a jerk that just yells at you for now reason at all and you just do what they say, that's what we call a pushover. Now, I'm not calling anyone a pushover but how that started was because you let a bully control your life. Letting their words get to you and you can't defend yourself.

Shawn: And if you don't have a job and you decided to, you know, off yourself. Your letting the bully win and you'll be leaving your loved ones behind as well, your sibling might decide to join you or worse, your parents might blame your sibling for that and change into nice people that they were into alcoholics that hurt your loved one.

Thea: So in any case, don't let the bully win, no matter how hard it hurts. Don't let them win, take away their power against you and others, tell a teacher or your parents don't keep it to yourselves take away the bully's power over you and others.

Shawn: Now, I know it's strange to help out someone who's different from the others but you can actually learn allot about them from the person and not just from history.

Thea: So get out there and meet some new friends, they just might surprise you with their interest and ask them questions. Don't be a jerk and talk about yourself, ask questions and they'll ask them back.

Shawn: It's great having friends of thats different and from another country, it's lots of fun.

Thea: I hope we were able to help you guys learn about making new friends and to stop bullies.

Hoped you liked this, I put allot of thought into it. The next one of my own will be funny I promise.