PSA match breakers

Simmons: Hi, I'm Dick Simmons from the popular web series red vs blue.

Sarge: And I'm Sarge from the same show.

Simmons: We're here to discuss the Jewish religion with our resident Jew Thea.

Grif walks to them.

Grif: Right, I forgot to tell you guys this. Thea went on a date with Wash and said she'll be back at 8.

Simmons: What?! But she said she'd help us with this!

Grif: That's the thing when she found out what it was about she remembered that she had a date with Wash and didn't want to do this.

Sarge: Why that good for nothing blue! Stealing my soldier for god knows what when she said she'd help! Unforgivable.

Donut walks in with a grin.

Donut: Hey guys! Did you see Thea today? She looked so pretty with makeup on and her hair done and that pretty dress. Oh she's so beautiful In that outfit and I love those earrings.

Grif: Wait is she wearing the dangling ones or the hoops?

Donut: Hoops.

Grif: Ooh, she must be wearing the blue dress.

Donut: Right on the nose. She's really gorgeous in the dress. Wash is a lucky guy.

Tucker joins the conversation.

Tucker: Lucky is right! How come only the blue leaders get the hot ones! It's not fair, I saw her first.

Grif: Calm down. I knew she liked him from the start and your not her type.

Tucker: What's her type?

Grif: Are you blonde?

Tucker: No.

Grif: Then there you go.

Shawn and Caboose join the conversation.

Shawn: It's nice seeing Wash happy. After the incident back at the Project, he changed and Thea brought him back.

Caboose: I like seeing Mia happy and it makes me happy.

Simmons: I don't think it was a good idea for her to wear the blue dress.

Donut: What?! Why?

Simmons: Shes a very attractive girl with long legs and big boobs.

Tucker: Yeah- wait what?

Simmons: And that dress is so revealing, I have to look away.

Grif: It's not that revealing. It just shows some of her legs and some of her boobs.

Tucker: I have to see that dress before Wash destroys it!

Grif: Why?

Tucker: it's so obvious. I overheard him saying he's gonna take her to lovers lane. That's where everyone goes to have sex!

Sarge: Dear god. That mans gonna get my soldier pregnant! Unforgivable.

Donut: Lovers lane? I think you mean make out point, where everyone goes to make out. Wash wanted to take her there for the view.

Shawn: And to maybe, you know, make out.

Simmons: We have to spy on that date! Instead of talking about the Jews, we're gonna discuss on how to properly spy on your friends date and potentially ruin it.

Sarge: Good thinking Simmons!

Tucker: I'll get to see her boobs!

Simmons, Sarge and tucker run off as Grif, Donut, Shawn and Caboose stare at them.