Chapter Five

Jasper's POV
I've never been so pissed at someone in my life since Maria. I've never even gotten this mad at Edward. Carlisle and I went out for a few things for the house since the wolves were still coming around and our food supply for humans was slowly diminishing. Those wolves eat a lot, especially Embry when he comes around, but that's not the point.

Me and Carlisle were pulling up the driveway when we heard Vladimir's scream. We both looked at each other in shock because at first we thought something bad had happened to Vladimir, but when we heard the moaning start and noticed that Stefan was missing as well, it didn't take long to piece together what had happened. I wanted to kill Vladimir, I really did, but I can't because Lorena loves that little bastard too much for me to be able to do it. I can't and won't hurt her like that. She's my sister and has been since Carlisle first brought her home.

I got out of the car and slammed my fist into a tree trunk in anger as I tried to calm down. I even shrugged off my father's hand on my back.

"Jasper, I'm upset too, but we must act normal for Lorena at least until Vladimir and Stefan return. I promise to you that then and only then will I let you be the first to deal with them." Carlisle said softly.

I just nodded without looking up from where I was bent over and had my hands on my knees, taking deep, unneeded breaths to calm down. I used to have quite the anger issues and temper, but I was trying to calm down because I knew if Lorena saw me, she'd be scared and I didn't want to scare my little sister.

"Breathe, Jasper, breathe. Think of Lorena." Carlisle murmured, rubbing my back.

If Lorena saw me this upset, she'd get worried, and then it would lead to chaos. When we went in the house, Lorena was sound asleep with her head on Emmett's lap. Emmett and Rosalie had returned a week ago. They knew about Lorena and Vladimir, they weren't happy with it, but they tolerated him because you can't break a bond like that.

I saw that Jake, Seth, Quil, and Embry were here too. Good thing I had learned to all but neutralize the smell of wolves simply by not focusing on it. Don't get me wrong, they're nice enough, but they have a terrible stench about them. I don't know how Lorena deals with it day in and day out. I stormed upstairs to calm down with one of my Civil War books even though I knew the true facts of the war because I was in it. Another particularly loud moan sounded followed by an "Oh God, yes!" from the woods. It took everything I had to not cringe and gag.

Now don't get me wrong, I have nothing against homosexuals or homosexual intercourse, I've met plenty of gay men in my time and I didn't care what they identified as as long as they didn't come on to me and a few did. My only problem is that Vladimir was fucking Stefan when they both knew he was in a committed relationship. Sex may not have been a part of Lorena and Vladimir's relationship, because she wasn't ready yet and he understands that, but that doesn't give him the right to sleep with Stefan and that doesn't give Stefan the right to fuck him. I could tell by the moans, I could tell by how higher in pitch they were getting and how you could hear it more frequently that Vladimir was the bottom.

"Who the fuck is that? That moan sounded gay as fuck. Who's watching hentai?" Quil asked. I scoffed. Of course that's what Quil's mind would go to. That kid is the horniest motherfucker I've ever met.

"That's not hentai, that's Vladimir and Stefan." Carlisle hissed.

I went back downstairs.

"I'm going to kill him! I'll literally fucking kill him!" Edward shouted, getting up.

"Why the change of heart, Edward? I thought you didn't like Lorena." I said, rolling my eyes with my arms crossed.

"Shut up, Jas. I may not be particularly fond of her for my own reasons, but that doesn't mean that I want her to get hurt by the one she calls her mate."