Chapter Twelve

Stefan's POV
Ever since that night, 2 months ago, when Vladimir broke down in a dark alleyway, he's been distant towards me. I can't say I don't understand, because I do, but it still pains me that my friend is pulling away from me. I know what I did was wrong, but it still pains me to see Vladimir in so much pain emotionally. The Cullens let Vladimir come back, but I didn't go back with him. I knew it was better for me to stay away because there's no way either Vladimir or Lorena would trust me around Vladimir, not anymore.

I went back to the cabin and haven't gone near the Cullens or Vladimir ever since.

Vladimir's POV
We finally brought Lorena home that night, but she's still so guilt-ridden. I know she hasn't forgiven me yet, but she at least lets me be in her bedroom with her and hold her while she cries over ending her victims lives so untimely. I've seen the scars on Lorena's arms from where she cut herself and it makes me feel so guilty and disgusted by myself because I know I caused her to do it. I feel so much guilt over the scars that it's almost to the point where I can't bear being around her, the love of my life, because I can't help but be drawn to look at the scars. The first night we brought Lorena home and she showed me the scars, I bit back venomous tears and gently held her arms in the dark of her room, kissing each and every scar and telling her how sorry and ashamed I am and how much I love her, how beautiful she is. I begged her to forgive me and I feel that she forgives me a little more every day when I try so hard to prove myself to her.

It's been two months and I've grown distant from Stefan, focusing more and more on Lorena and trying to repair the damage I had caused. I was slowly becoming obsessed with her. Stefan's been staying at the cabin, staying away, and I don't really want him around Lorena anyway. He hurt her just as much as I did, but he didn't have to repair a relationship and beg for forgiveness like I do. All in all, it's been four months since I met Lorena and the full moon was in another two months.

I was laying next to Lorena on her bed, she was wearing an oversized hoodie with no pants on underneath. We were both covered by the blankets even though we didn't really need them because vampires don't get cold. Lorena was asleep, her head on my chest, one arm across my middle, and her legs tangled with mine. Every few seconds, I would place a gentle kiss on the top of her head, running my fingers through her hair with one hand while my other arm was wrapped around the middle of her back, holding her to me. I didn't want to ever let go of her, these moments, when everything was quiet and she was sleeping peacefully, were the ones I found the most precious. I loved her so much and I didn't know how I could've ever put her through what I did. She's just so precious.

"Gods, you're so beautiful and precious baby girl. I love you so much, so very much, more than you know. Please don't ever separate us again, it nearly killed me the first time. Stay here with me, forever, stay right here Princess." I murmured, running my fingers through her hair. She made an adorable cooing sound in her sleep and buried her head in the crook of my neck, beginning to suck on the skin there. I sensed she was still sleeping and I bit my bottom lip, whimpering quietly, trying so hard not to move as I felt myself hardening in my pants.

I carefully reached over to the nightstand, grabbing a pacifier off of it and gently slipping it between her rose petal lips. I breathed a sigh of relief when the sucking on my neck stopped and she began sucking on the silicone in her mouth instead. It wasn't that I didn't want her, because I did, but she wasn't ready yet and I wasn't going to make the same mistake twice.

After a little while, I could feel her moving around in her sleep and when I looked, her eyes were moving under her eyelids as her eyes fluttered open. She had the most innocent, childlike look in her eyes and I knew she was regressed.

"Hi baby girl, did you have a nice nap?" I asked softly and she nodded. Lorena rolled over on top of me and placed her head on my chest, her ear pressed against where my heartbeat would be if my heart were still beating. She wrapped her arms around me and sighed happily.

"Look at you so comfortable on Daddy's chest. Are you comfortable, baby?" I asked and she made a cooing sound which I took to mean "Yes". If I had to guess, I'd say mentally she was between the ages of 2-3 right now. She lifted her head and gazed deeply into my red eyes with her golden ones.

"What are you doing, baby girl?" I smiled. She silently leaned down and pressed her pacifier against my lips, giving me paci kisses. I smiled lovingly and gave her butterfly kisses all over her face and forehead, making her giggle sweetly.

"I love you." I whispered in her ear.

She took her pacifier out, "I wove ou too Daddy."

Those 5 words made my heart flutter.

Lorena's POV
When I woke up from my nap, I could feel that I was Little. I rolled over on top of Daddy and laid my head where his heartbeat would be. He talked to me in a soft voice and I leaned down and pressed my pastel pink pacifier against his lips, giving him paci kisses. Daddy smiled lovingly and peppered my face and forehead in butterfly kisses, making me giggle.

"I love you." Daddy whispered in my ear. I took my paci out for a minute.

"I wove ou too Daddy." I said in my Little voice and put my paci back in my mouth. I didn't want to move or do anything, so I put my head back on Daddy's chest and wrapped my arms around him, cuddling him. Daddy wrapped his arms around my back and cuddled me too.

I could feel something hard pressing against my Princess parts and got a weird warm feeling down there. I lifted my head to ask Daddy a question.

"Daddy, what is tat?" I asked him. I could see embarrassment in Daddy's eyes.

"Don't worry about it Princess. It's nothing, baby girl." Daddy said, shifting me to lay beside him instead of on top of him.

"But Daddy, it's making my Princess parts feel weird." I whined, the warm feeling intensifying down there.

Daddy looked at me, "That's alright baby girl, that's what happens when Daddy's hard part brushes against your down there. But that's for big girls, baby, and you're a Little girl right now, so just be Daddy's adorable Little girl for now."

I whimpered and rubbed my legs together, "It feels so weird Daddy, please fix it." I begged him.

I could see Daddy biting his bottom lip, looking torn on what he should do.

"Baby girl, you're too innocent. I don't want to ruin that." Daddy said. I would've fixed it myself, but I didn't know what to do, that's what me having a Daddy is for. He's supposed to take care of everything I need.

"Daddy, please." I whimpered.

"No Lorena." Daddy said firmly. I knew I wasn't going to win, so I gave up. Daddy grabbed the TV remote off my nightstand and handed it to me.

"Why don't you find a cartoon for us to watch, baby girl? We can watch whatever you want." Daddy suggested. The idea of watching a cartoon instantly distracted me and I forgot all about the feeling between my legs.

I swear I heard Daddy sigh a sigh of relief when I turned the TV on and started looking for a cartoon to watch.