01ᵂᵉˡᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵂᵉˡˡˢᵇᵘʳʸ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟏

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟏

"ᴮᵘᵗ ˢʰᵉ ᶜᵃᵘᵍʰᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒᵘⁿᵗᵉʳ" 

"ᴵᵗ ʷᵃˢⁿ'ᵗ ᵐᵉ"

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

Who would ever want to go to a funeral where the guy who died was a child predator and all the guests are stuck up rich women that would talk trash about your mother. Honestly if Florence could hit the women she would, but then it'd look bad for her mom.

The two older siblings walked Austin away from the casket after viewing the body. Florence and Ginny looked at each other with a small nod right before accidently bumping into the lady that was trash talking and gossiping about their mom.

"Oops, Pardon me, I tripped." Ginny smiled at the blonde adult woman whereas Florence stared at her with a straight face, not apologizing.

Ginny had to nudge Florence on the side to make her speak. "Yeah, pardon me." Florence told her with a forced polite smile.

While walking away, Ginny stared over at Florence. "Such the poker face you have."

"Oops, pardon me." Florence mocked Ginny.

The three siblings lightly giggled at Florence's remark. They were ready to leave. They watched as their mother faked her tears while talking about Kenny, their stepfather who was no longer in the world of living.

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

Florence sat in the backseat with Austin because she said "not it" for who had to drive. This had ended up putting her in the backseat. For most of the ride, the family were singing along with the music that would come on the radio. Florence and Georgia were singing the more inappropriate lines while Austin sang the other lines.

"But she caught me on the counter"
"It wasn't me."

"Saw me bangin' on the sofa"

"It wasn't me."

"I even had her in the shower"

"It wasn't-"

Ginny had cut off the radio due to the lyrics.

"Hey-" Both Florence and Georgia said at the same time. Their next line was about to come up.

Ginny continued driving while glancing at her mother. "Sorry. Do you think this song's appropriate for a nine-year-old?"

"Okay but everyone has listened to inappropriate music at nine." Florence played with her sunglasses while looking at her reflection in the rear view mirror.

"Hey, nuh uh" Ginny pointed her finger at Florence. "You are in the back seat, you have no say in this."

Florence jokingly scoffed with a smile while she let her back rest on the seat. "I guess you're on your own mom."