17ᴹᵃᵈᵈⁱᵉ ⁱˢ ᵒᵘᵗ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟕

"ˢʰᵉ ᵗᵒˡᵈ ᵘˢ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵗᵒ ᵗʳᵘˢᵗ ʰᵉʳ ᴳⁱⁿⁿʸ."

Florence came back home to Georgia packing up suitcases

Florence came back home to Georgia packing up suitcases. "I take it Maddie and Caleb are leaving."

"I really thought things were different." Georgia told her daughter, believing what she had just found out. "Turns out she was just here to spy on me! She's working with an investigator." She closed both suitcases. "I knew we couldn't trust her, I'm just glad you didn't get too close to them but Austin loves Caleb."

"An investigator!?" Florence helped her mom put the suitcases in the kitchen beside the wall.

Ginny and Austin along with Maddie and Caleb walked into the house, seeing Georgia sitting in the dining room. Florence was leaning on the wall. Georgia explained to them how Maddie and Caleb were leaving now.

Maddie placed the two pecan ice creams on the table. "You haven't changed, Mary. Only lookin' out for yourself. Who cares what happens to everyone else? As long as Mary ends up on top."

Florence was clutching her jaw as she glanced at her mother then a glare at Maddie that she tried to hide. Maddie was trouble, trouble for her mom and Florence didn't want her mother to get into any trouble. Things were nice, they were doing good here.

Ginny asked who Mary was and Maddie asked the same thing while staring at Georgia.

"Upstairs, Ginny. Take Austin." Georgia told Ginny, but Ginny was still acting confused.

"Mom, what is..."

"I said now!" Georgia shouted at them to make them leave.

Florence followed after Ginny and Austin without Georgia having to tell her. She knew Georgia just wanted to talk to her sister alone. They all went into Ginny's room. Ginny tried to calm the kids down because they were confused and Austin knew his mom was big mad.

While the two boys were talking Ginny pulled Florence away from them. "Do you know why mom is acting like this?"

Florence had her arms crossed, leaning on the wall, she looked down at the ground then glanced at Caleb. "She told us not to trust her Ginny."

Maddie barged into the room and grabbed Caleb by the arm. "Time to go!!"

Ginny stood up, "What's going on? What happened?"

"Turns out your mom's still the same selfish bitch she always was. Let's go!" Maddie walked out the door.

"You're one to talk about selfish people." Florence was going to keep quiet and stay out of it but she called her mom a bitch in front of her.

Maddie turned back around, grabbing Caleb again. "I said let's go" She looked Florence in the eyes one last time. "You moms' lucky she has someone as loyal as you. I notice how you act, you know things." Maddie then glanced at Ginny, "Things that others may not know."

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

At school when Florence closed her locker, Esme was right there behind the locker, making Florence jump a little. "Feels like Abby has been stealing you away from us." She joked but then saw that Florence didn't laugh back. "You okay? I was just joking, she only took you away one time."

"Yeah I'm fine." Florence stared at the wall. "Just dumb family stuff." She took a deep breath. "But how are you? Are you doing fine?"

Esme leaned on the locker. "Yeah I am but not Andrea, she started her period and has terrible cramps. So after school ima surprised her with a bunch of junk food." When Esme looked back at Florence she saw her wiggling her brows at her. "No no, don't do that. It's nothing like that, Flo."

"Not yet anyways." Florence shook her head with a smile and waved it off. "But don't worry, it's totally fine, I mean third wheeling sucks, but not when I have my own little Abby. Also if you guys ever officially get together, Daisy and Mark are going to hang out with us too."

"Okay deal" Esme thought about it, Mark and Daisy joining their inner circle.

Florence smirked at her. "So you do agree?"

Esme looked at Florence like she had just purposely trapped her. "That is so not what I meant." Florence's name was then called on the school announcements to go to the office. "Ohh someones in trouble."

Florence pulled on her backpack straps and walked away backwards. "Like I said, dumb family stuff."

The office said that Georgia gave her permission to leave campus. The reason why Georgia pulled her out of school early was to pick up Austin from school.

 The reason why Georgia pulled her out of school early was to pick up Austin from school

A/N

If I remember we get some scenes with Abby and Florence next chapter