08ᵀᵒ ᵇᵉ ᶜᵒᵐᶠᵒʳᵗᵃᵇˡᵉ ᵒʳ ⁿᵒᵗ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟖

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟖

"ᴵ ᵃᵐ ᵍᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵗᵒ ˢᵗʳᵃⁿᵍˡᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˢⁱˢᵗᵉʳ"

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

It was Friday and Florence could hear her mothers voice over her music which was because she was yelling at Ginny to wake up. Florence walked out of her room and into Ginnys, she saw her throw the blanket back over her. "Uh uh, Ginny you better be ready in twenty or else i'm leaving you." Ginny groaned loudly in return.

Florence was already downstairs when Ginny came down. Ginny handed Georgia a paper for school. "Sophomore Sleepover. Welcome to Pleasantville." Ginny told her mom.

Florence ate one of the strawberries her mom had cut. "Oh yeah, I'm going too."

Georgia looked over the paper that Ginny gave her. "How much is it?" Ginny had asked her for money for the ticket.

"A hundred bucks." Ginny plopped a blueberry in her mouth.

"To spend the night in a school you already go to?" Georgia asked her, not believing how insane they are to charge so much.

Florence had her mouth open, "Wait, it's a hundred bucks!?" She had money, her dad always sent her a ton of money, she put most of it in savings. Truth be told, she didn't read the Sophomore Sleepover paper.

"Right?" Georgia shook her head.

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

"It's almost time for sophomore sleepovers." Andrea then turned to Esme, pointing at her. "Remember, you better be there too and I already have confirmation that Flo is going." Florence nodded at them while doing some homework during AP History class so that she wouldn't have to do it later.

In return Esme fake cried. "I have to go anyway. Norah's going with her friends and my mom said it'll be better if we both went." Andrea laughed at her.

Next period, AP English. Riley walked up to Max asking her when rehearsal was. Before leaving back to her seat, Riley turned to Florence and smiled at her. "Hey Florence, you should check our rehearsal out sometime."

Florence picked her pencil up playing with it. "Maybe, Daisy has been wanting me to check it out."

Once Riley left, Max turned to Florence with her eyes widened. "You two know each other."

Looking towards Riley's seat, Florence nodded. "Yeah I'm friends with the theatre casting director, Daisy."

Max turned to Ginny, with a fist raised up. "I am going to strangle your sister."

"Please do" Ginny said nonchalantly.

Hearing this, Florence turned to Max. "What!? Me- I-"

"Yes, You" Max shook her head, mad at Florence. "You could have been my wingwoman." Max tried her best to keep her voice low so that Riley couldn't hear.