15ᴬᵐᵇᵘˢʰᵉᵈ

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟱

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟱

"ᴵ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ᴵ ᶜᵃⁿ ˢᵃʸ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵇᵃᶜᵏ ⁱⁿ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵍʳᵃᶜᵉˢ ᵃˡʳᵉᵃᵈʸ."

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

Florence took her phone off the charger, as soon as it turned back on it was spamming her with notification. She had a ton of missed calls and messages from a specific Auburn girl. Georgia drove the kids all back home, Florence hadn't met the new family yet so she was kind of very excited but also nervous.

"She's dating a mayor." Ginny told the two older sisters, Georgia and Maddie.

Florence rested her chin on her hand over the kitchen table. "Paul is nice and Austin is starting to like him too."

Maddie took a sip of her wine, fixing her hair. "You bagged a mayor? Damn, sis, that's some high-class shit. So, when do I get to meet him?"

Ginny went to leave the kitchen but Georgia turned around to look at her. "Excuse me? Where are you goin'?" Ginny told her she was going out to do meth and then she just left the house.

"That's my que to leave too." Florence pulled up a peace sign on her hand, "Peace out" She then left to go to the living room with the two boys, not wanting to be the only kid with Georgia and Maddie.

"I don't know where she gets it." Georgia took another sip of the wine, softly shaking her head.

Maddie instantly started laughing. "Are you kiddin'? You. She gets it from you. Full you. All you. That's you walkin' out the door." She then brought up how Ginny was probably meeting up with the cute guy and Georgia was wondering how Maddie knew about that.

"Social media. That's how I found you. I followed Ginny. Connected the dots." Maddie nodded her head, pointing at Georgia with the wine glass in her hand. "Originally I was trying to stalk Florences but it was private and she never accepted my request. Now that I think about it, it kinda hurts."

Georgia called them all for dinner, Austin and Caleb left the living room first but Florence had an unknown call. First she didn't answer because it was an unknown number but then it called again so she answered. "Hello?"

"I was finally able to get a hold of you. Look, I just want to talk, can we talk?" Abby spoke through the phone, she was using the home phone to call Florence.

Florence looked around the living room and slowly walked towards the kitchen. "I can't talk right now, we're about to have family dinner."

Abby stayed quiet at the words 'family dinner'. "Oh...uhm then later can we talk?"

"Maybe I'll have to see if I'm not too busy later." Florence quickly told her and then hung up without saying bye.

The two kids, Austin and Caleb, had many plans to have forts and sleepovers while Caleb stayed the night. "Oh Florence could help too, last year at our old house she made me the best pillow fort."