22ᶜᵒᵐᶠᵒʳᵗⁱⁿᵍ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟐

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟐

"ᴵ'ˡˡ ᵇᵉ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ"

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

It was late now and Florence was laying in bed in her dark room while her phone lit up with the movie Deadpool.

👑Abby 💞

Are you free right now?

When Florence saw the text she paused her movie and got up out of bed, she looked down at her clothes and shrugged to herself. Florence went to put her slides on with socks.

Florence

Be there in ten

Florence lightly knocked on her mom's door but there was no answer so when she opened it the room was empty. She went downstairs and spotted her mom in the kitchen. "Hey uhm i'm going to spend the night at Abbys. I think she's feeling down."

"You're not messing around with other girls are you?" Georgia took a drink of the wine. "You better be loyal to her, I taught you girls better."

Florence furrowed her brows and had her mouth open, with one hand had her spare bag and the other she placed on her mom's shoulder. "I really like her. Is everything okay with you though?"

Georgia chuckled to herself as she took another swing of the wine. She took a deep breath. "You should hurry off honey. Don't you got a girl to go and comfort?" Florence smiled at her mom before leaving the house.

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

Before Florence would knock on Abby's door, it was her mom who opened it. "She's in her room...thanks for being able to come over."

Florence gave her a polite smile. "Yeah of course." She then walked over to Abby's door, slowly opening the door.

Slowly walking in Abby's room, Florence walked over to the other side by the window which is where Abby was facing. Florence placed her hands on Abby's cheek to wipe the tears away with her thumbs and she went to place a kiss on her forehead.

Seeing Florence be there for Abby made her want to cry even more, her friends couldn't even give her a text back. "My dad moved out, it's official."

"Come here" Florence pulled Abby into a hug, Abby nuzzled her head onto Florence letting some tears out on her shoulder. "I'm here for you Abby. Anytime you need me I'll be there."

Hearing all these words made Abby just want to hold onto Florence even more and never let go.

For the rest of that night, Florence put a movie on the tv in the room, making it not too loud. They cuddled with each other while Abby talked and Florence listened. Florence also brought over snacks for the movie because you need snacks if you're going to be watching videos. It was also great having snacks when you're sad.

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

AP English, it was time for the students to give their speech. Florence really didn't want to compete in the essay contest but Mr. Gitten required everyone to write a piece and he'd choose the winner.

Florence furrowed her brows at hearing Ginny's speech, it was nice but she wondered why Ginny changed it up. Her speech was really heartfelt but it's an essay contest. Everyone loved it, they all clapped for her but Mr. Gitten announced Hunter as the winner.

Florence left class and walked in the middle of her two friends, hanging her arm over Esme and Andrea. "We're still going to the arcade tonight right?"

"Yeah and Mark is joining, he and his boyfriend broke up." Esme added.

Florence looked to the side, "Ouch, really? They broke up?"

"Yeah so just don't bring Adam up." Andrea told them.

After school FAE plus Daisy and Mark went to the arcade together. They spent time together.

Florence had beaten Daisy at another shooting game. "And that's what? Six to one!" Florence cheered out loud proudly as she teased her. "I still can't believe you actually beat me in that game."

Esme patted Daisy's back, "Cheer up, Florence always beats us too."

"But" Andrea added, having her friends back, "Esme is a close second. There was a time when Esme had actually beat Florence-"

"Ahh" Florence went to interrupt as she grabbed the tickets. "We don't speak of that."

Esme sent Andrea a smile, she then laughed at remembering as she turned back to the group. "All I had to do was say, oh my god is that Abby making out with the worker."

Florence shook her head in remembering the events. "I turned around for one second and she mysteriously caught up to me."

"I'm just glad I beat Andrea at skeeball." Mark told the group while he was eating chips.

Florence took a sip of her soda drink while they walked to the reward area. "Okay, how does M.FADE sound for the new group chat? You know Mark dot then us the girls, Florence, Andrea, Daisy and Esme."

Esme hummed, "But FAE will always be og and superior. You guys aren't allowed in that cuz there's some seriously weird crap in there." She then put her arms around Andrea and Florence, to whisper to them. FAE is the inner inner circle and M.FADE is just the group of friends.

Andrea and Florence nodded. "FAE will always be FAE." Andrea whispered back.

Esme then put her arms back to her side.

Florence looked around the area, examining it. "Do you think Abby would like it here?"

Both Daisy and Esme were wiggling their brows to each other before smirking at Florence. Esme glanced at Andrea. "I told you it's love. Everything Florence now does reminds her of Abby."

"Ohhh" Mark smiled at Florence. "You two getting serious huh?"

Florence looked down at the ground then back up to her friends. "Well we are now officially a couple."

Daisy and Mark were surprised and they cheered for her.

"I know right" Esme also cheered. "I was super surprised and excited when she told me and Andrea. Talk about taking their time."

Florence fake coughed. "Takes one to know one."

Mark and Daisy looked at each other then back to FAE seriously. "Wait, what is she talking about?"

Andrea kept quiet while she stared at Florence and glanced at Esme, waiting for someone to speak. Andrea wasn't sure if she was thinking of the right thing that Florence was implying.

Esme awkwardly laughed at them while harshly hitting Florence on the back. Florence awkwardly laughed along with Esme. "I'm just joking, you guys."

They all got their rewards from their tickets, they got matching stuffed animals.

After the arcade, they all separated. Everyone went home while Esme and Andrea were the last two to leave.

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

A/N

Esme and Andrea totally didn't go home together after the day was finished.