04ᶠˡᵒʳᵉⁿᶜᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴼˡⁱᵛⁱᵃ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟒

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟒

"ᴵᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵃᶜᵗᵘᵃˡˡʸ ᵃⁿ ᴬ⁻"

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

Florence saw Ginny with Max, she made a stop to them before leaving the campus. "You'll need to borrow something to wear since all your clothes are horrible, no offense, just from what I've seen so far. I'm assuming." She overheard Max talking with Ginny.

Placing herself next to Max, Florence looked at Ginny's outfit. "She's right, you definitely need to up your highschool fashion game. And I can't believe my little sister already has a date."

Max nodded her head with a smile, proud of Ginny's older sister for taking her side. "Do I have to say more to prove my point?"

Ginny told Max about how it was going to be her first date. Max was going to be the one to help Ginny with her date and she seemed even more excited about it than Ginny.

"Holy shit. Who's that?" Brodie with the rest of Max's friends walked over to them.

They all looked at the parking lot, seeing Ginny and Florence's mom. Abby was a bit hurt when Florence didn't say hi to her before leaving. Just a bit, she's only talked to the girl once but it was fun.

Ginny left a bit after her, finishing up her chat with her friends. Florence had also left first so that she could get front seat. Austin got overly excited to see his big sister coming towards the car. "I punched Zack in the nose today."

"The one who broke your glasses?" Florence asked him, making sure that the one he punched wasn't innocent. He nodded to her question. In exchange they did their secret handshake. "That's what we do to bullies."

━★━

Flashback - Last Year

Florence was in the hallway trying to get to her locker but a bunch of students were crowded around it. When she pushed her way past all the students, there she saw a girl on the ground who was getting called names and her cheek was red. Florence tapped the girl's shoulder, the one who stood in front of her locker and was also the one calling the other girl names. "You're in my way."

The girl turned around, taken back, while everyone now watched the two. "Excuse me? Do I need to teach you a lesson like her?"

Florence stayed quiet, letting the question process.

The girl looked at Florence with a cocky smile. "That's what I thought." She then turned around again, facing the previous girl on the ground.

Florence then tapped the girl's shoulder again. This time when she turned around, Florence punched her face, making her fall to the ground. "Thank you for moving out of my way." Florence sarcastically told her with a straight face. She then turned to the crowd. "What are you guys still doing here? Leave." The crowd hurried to walk away along with the bullies.

The girl on the floor got up and thanked Florence. "Thank you, I'm Olivia."

Closing her locker, Florence looked a little down at the girl, being a bit taller than her. "Who? Look, I was just trying to get to my locker. You don't have to thank me."

Olivia then followed after Florence. "I know you, we have math together. You always act like you don't know the answer but then ace the test. Can you tutor me?"

"Last I checked, you got an A on our recent test." Florence continued walking towards the library while Olivia followed her. It was hard to ignore the girl who also had one of the best grades.

"It was actually an A-" Olivia corrected her. "There was a part that I was really confused about and I know that you got a perfect score so please help me."

Olivia followed Florence all the way until she sat on the chairs at the library table. Florence looked in front of her, meeting Olivia's eyes, she groaned. "Okay, fine."

Since that day Olivia had been inseparable with Florence. The two were always seen together. They were also a musical duo, Florence would play the guitar and Olivia would sing along, making up lyrics.

End of Flashback

━★━

While everyone else was eating, Florence twirled the ring on her middle finger that had an L carved on it, thinking of her. The L was for Liv which was Olivia's nickname. They had matching rings, Olivia's had an F on it. Olivia's nickname for Florence was Flowy, which Florence hated, making that became the main reason for Olivia to continue to use the nickname.

Florence let the others talk to each other while she quietly sipped on her strawberry shake. Georgia and Ginny had made up. Ginny told her about her date and her new friend, Maxine. "You're friend, I told you this place was different." Their mom told them from the backseat. They were having a car picnic.

Ginny took the bacon donut out of Georgia's hand. "Did you know that Florence is in with the big leagues? Some popular kids."

Georgia was now looking at her other daughter. "Popular kids, Florence?"

"Don't worry mom." Florence knew the tone that her mother was speaking in. "They're not those stuck up mean girls. You know I would never befriend that kind." Though that might also be a small lie.

Ginny took a bite out of the bacon donut and disliked it. "This is putrid." Austin on the other hand liked the donut.

━★━

Flashback

Georgia and Ginny were doing yoga poses together. Kenny had asked when dinner was done which made Georgia walk away from them to check on dinner. "I'm gonna check on it right now."

Florence walked downstairs, also hungry. What she saw though was something else. Kenny was touching Ginny's stomach and leg, apparently trying to help her form. "You need to arch your back less."

"Kenny, I got it." Ginny was becoming irritated with him, trying to get him to stop.

Florence tilted her head and spoke with a stern voice. "She said she's got it."

Kenny quickly let his hands go from hearing Florence's voice.

"Dinner's ready." Georgia spoke to the three, seeing them from across the room.

End of Flashback

━★━

It was late at night and mostly everyone was asleep. Florence stood beside her mother in the kitchen, gently touching the wolfsbane plant. Tilting her head, she looked at them, admiring the strength that one leaf could hold. "You're planting more?"

"You can never be too careful." Georgia smiled at it.

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

A/N

Uhh..so what do yall think about Olivia?